“Excellent Service”

Hotel Executive Enclave
Ranked #82 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Check-in was at 12 noon but we arrived at 0300 hrs in the morning . Hotel transport was immediately available at the International airport and we were allowed to check-in at 0530 in the morning without any additional charge. We stayed in a suite, the room was clean and large with a separate sitting area. Regarding transportation the hotel can immediately arrange for Taxis whenever required. We had to attend a wedding ceremony at a church in Bandra. As we were late , the Hotel arranged their own transport to drop us and later pick us up for the reception without any charge. All credit should go to Norbert Pinto, who is the manager for this Hotel. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel because of Norbert and the staff who are professional and always ready to help. The hotel location is also very close to the shopping areas near linking road with many restaurants on 33rd Road all within walking distance.

If you plan to stay in Bandra then Executive Enclave is the best choice you can make. I will recommed this hotel for the excellent service, location, security and food. Special thanks to Norbert Pinto for making our stay pleasant and enjoyable.

Ronald Pereira
Kuwait

Room Tip: Select Suites on the higher floors
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ronperkw
executiveenclave, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Dear Guest,
We Thank You for your review on Trip Advisor. As per are Motto which says" Home Away From Home". We are happy to note that we did make you feel at home thru our services.
We look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Mumbai
Thanking You
Norbert Pinto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
toronto
Reviewed 14 May 2012

My experiences at the Executive Enclave were good for the most part but think it is far from being any type of business class hotel.
Check-in was prompt and efficient as was my pre-arranged pick-up at the airport.The first room offered had broken AC and one of the valets who brought my luggage and I up was quick to suggest I try another room.Next room had proper AC but smelled of mould.I opted to stay in that room however because it had a better view and a double bed.
Breakfast in the basement was basic with a decent offering of traditional Indian dishes and omeletes made to order.I was well attended to but think the dining room being in the basement with no windows made it a bit stuffy.There were also a few issues with cleanliness(hair in one of my omeletes!) but overall ok.
The internet was spotty at best and I struggled throughout my 5 day stay to get a consistent signal.A few times I lost valuable work because the internet went down.I was offered an internet key but it was not very helpful so I stuck to the wifi I had started with initially.If they want to cater to business travellers then this situation should be sorted out promptly!
Room was clean for the most part and house keeping consistent.I did not have even one mosquito in my room ever!
I really enjoyed my evenings at the rooftop cafe bar and restaurant when I had an evening to myself.Good service,some live music and decent food and drink.Staff was attentive and pleasant!
Overall safe environment and in an area of Mumbai close to shopping and restaurants.
I should mention that they did have a business centre and lounge(which I never ventured into)that might have had faster internet service and I also spied a printer.For business travellers not having consistent WiFi in the hotel(anywhere!)is problematic however.It is not a business type of hotel on par with those found in Europe or North America.
Staff were nice and helpful for the most part.
It was my first trip to Mumbai and I intend to go back if another opportunity arises.Executive Enclave provided a decent introduction and stable environment in the heart of North Mumbai.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
executiveenclave, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Dear Guest
We thank you for your review and noted the positive comments, as well as those areas we need to work on. The smell of mould is a detergent which is used to wipe the floors to rid the room off ants and the housekeeping boy then needs to mop over it with normal water which unfortunately he forgot, hence the smell, H/k staff has been briefed to avoid a repeat. Extremely sorry about your experience in the Breakfast hall, the F & B Manager has taken a serious note and we will ensure that there is no repeat like the one experienced by you.
Looking forward to having you with us on your next visit to Mumbai.
Perth
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We were in Mumbai for a night before heading off to a wedding in Jaipur, so we needed to stay somewhere in Khar / Bandra. This was the best location - close to family, and the airport, and value for money! The room was decent, relatively clean and the bed, well...I got the sofabed so lets just leave it at that :) Its Mumbai, and a 3 star hotel, so I don't go in with high hopes.

The breakfast was actually great! The whole family loved it. If I were to go back to Mumbai again, I would stay here for a night or two as it was value for money.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
executiveenclave, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
Dear Guest.
We thank you your review for the benifit of the community and happy to know that you will
be staying with us on your next visit to mumbai.
We look forward to having you with us.
Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Good clean rooms, helpful staff, food was fine. I would go back their again,

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
executiveenclave, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your views through trip advisor.We are delighted to know that you had a
pleasant stay with us and that you would visit us on your next visit to Mumbai.
Looking forward to having you with us.
Mauritius
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I was on my first visit to India and the Executive hotel was the right one which makes me appreciate Mumbai.

I was to be accomodated in another hotel, but on my arrival it was to my dissapointment.. was not clean, too noisy, not safe and eerie staff. No way I stay there for another day!!

Fortunately, I was advised the Executive Enclave hotel and could manage to book my remaining stay in there. I'll never forget the help and support I got from the manager.

My thanks to the manager& staff of the hotel.

The executive enclave was the right hotel which met my expectations.Good furnishing and interior deco was right and makes one feel comfortable. Righly located for the nearby activities. This hotel surely knows what is meant by tourism & hospitality!

I had a pleasant stay; the hotel being clean and well equipped, along with a smilling and helpful staff. I got continuous assistance for any queries.. and that too, with a smile. The breakfast was too good!!

Next time I travel to Mumbai, I won't hesitate to stay in this hotel. Even if am travelling alone, I know I will feel safe and comfortable there

I stongly recommends my relatives, as well as, my friends & colleagues who are on regular visit to Mumbai this hotel. I know it will meet their expectations

I'll be back on my next trip to mumbai.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
executiveenclave, Owner at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Dear Guest,
We take this opportunity to Thank You for the review you have written for the benefit of the TripAdvisor community. There is immense pleasure of having a guest such as yourself speak in such high regard for our Hotel. We Thank you for your support and above all your recommendation that makes our team proud. Hope to better your expectations on your next visit into Mumbai.
Regards,
Rahul Rohra.
Kickatinalong
Reviewed 13 April 2012

From the moment we were picked up from Mumbai airport, we were in the hands of the Executive Enclave's great staff..
Nothing was too much trouble for the them. Hot Tea and coffee arrived in my room before i had even taken off my shoes ! The staff were happy and smiling all the time, with great knowledge of the hotel and the local areas attractions.
Breakfast catered to both local and Western tastes, and the chef in the breakfast area was on hand to cook eggs or other requests to your specifications.
I had booked 2 rooms, and both were upgraded to suites for free, which i am still amazed at.

If you are looking for an effortless journey, or you are a first time vistor to India (or Mumbai) and dont want stay in a vanilla flavoured chain hotel.... try the Executive Enclave...Just sit back and let them show you what service means !

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JDwalkabout
executiveenclave, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 14 April 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your feed back through Trip Advisor.Our team is delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay at the Executive Enclave Mumbai.We look forward to welcoming you
back with us, as your preferred destination in Mumbai.
Saltash, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed here twice on our recent visit to India, at the beginning of our trip and on the last night.
We were met at the airport by the hotel driver, even though it was well past midnight, and were pleased to find the hotel was only about 20 mins from the airport.
The rooms at the Enclave are very well equipped, clean and comfy. The staff are some of the most helpful you could find anywhere, nothing is too much trouble, and the breakfast was one of the best we had during our entire trip.
The rooftop cafe served a good selection of food and it was an added bonus that we did not need to venture out to find a restaurant if we didn't want to.
The Enclave is approximately 40 minutes by taxi from the Gateway to India and I would recommend you take a hotel business card with you to show a taxi driver returning you to the hotel as it is a little off the route of the central Mumbai drivers.
We enjoyed our initial stay so much we booked to stay for our final night in India and I would certainly stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We 'THANK YOU' for the review.And look forward to having you
with us on your next visit to Mumbai.