“Every few months my trip to Bombay this is a must stop.”
Review of Gajalee

Gajalee
Ranked #65 of 14,506 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Fresno,Ca
“Every few months my trip to Bombay this is a must stop.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

If you are in Bombay suburb of Vile Parle(East) or anywhere near, don't forget or find time to visit this place, you will come back again and again like I have been doing for last few yrs. On my every trip to Bombay, I visit this place not only once but as many time as I can. Great Sea food place, with great courteous service.Wide variety of sea food, only thing I must say, try to avoid to go to this place during a major holiday, you may have to take a discount in quality with of course same price. Your complain will not compensate you anything, except a polite "Sorry" from staff. Will I comeback, Yes I will. This place also has another branch in Vile Parle(West) which I will prefer to go on my next trip, later place also has alcohol if you prefer to have few beer with your meal.

• Visited April 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Seafood lover's paradise”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Gajalee has the most consistent taste and quality. Being from Goa, I've always compared fish served in Mumbai to that back home. I must say, Gajalee comes closest in bringing to the table the flavours. If you are a fish lover this one will satiate your carvings in one instant. My personal favourites are steamed stuffed pomfret, rawa fried prawns, fried bombil, prawns/ fish biryani, mutton dum biryani, mutton masala... I could go on I guess. Try their sol kadi (it's closest to the Goan taste)
There is waiting everyday of the year so you might want to reserve your table. I feel the Vile Parle branch is the best.

• Visited May 2014
Manama, Bahrain
“Bombay Sea Food At Its Best”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Have the Following....You will not regret...
Solkadi
Bombay Duck
Tandoori Crab
Goan Prawn Curry with Steam Rice.....

You will be in Cloud Nine.....at a Reasonable Price....

• Visited May 2014
Mumbai
“Awesome seafood”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Gajalee has never failed to disappoint!
Some must haves here...Sol kadhi - the best in the city! The other cocktails on the menu are decent too. ANY fish preparation you can safely vouch for. Some notable ones are Prawn sukkha, Tandoori Prawns, surmai/ pomfret masala or the stuffed bangda. The clam masala was a delightful surprise.
In desserts, we tried the caramel custard and it was nice.

Good service by the waiters and the valet staff. One of my favourites restaurants in the country. :)

• Visited June 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Authentic seafood”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Try their variety of Thalis. You won't be disappointed. Their portions are value for money and good for business team lunches and family get together. Their fish is just so amazing