“Good Experience”

Ranked #75 of 370 Mumbai (Bombay) B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel was very near to Khar station which make it apt for travelling to other areas in mumbai.
Room was very good and clean. Bathroom was spacious which I always look in every hotel.Room service was very quick . Food was above average . Hotel staff were very cooperative , they extended our stay for 2 hrs becouse of mine flight timing. Hotel outer Area was also clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Good place to stay .need to change their TV still using non LCD models! Breakfast quality was good I have stayed here earlier as well and have found consistency will recommend for budget accommodation

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Ok first the welcome was good and took only 5 mins to be taken to my room.
The room was really well decorated and really clean I stayed here a total of 9 nights before and after my Goa trip from uk the reason for so long in mumbai is i have very good freinds there . My room was cleaned everyday and although i didnt have breakfast i had tea outside at the front of the hotel and just watched the crazyness you only see in mumbai
After a few days the staff were my freinds from management down to the door man always greeting me with a smile .The airport pick up was on time both ways .
Ive been coming to mumbai now for 12yrs and stayed in 3* and 4* hotels and for me this was the best .I wont bother looking for other hotels ill just book this one
My one and only regret that at the early hrs ( 4am) of booking out i was presented with a bill for my room .I booked with stayzilla and my room was payed in full if any money is owed then it is with them and not me i was very upset to leave on a sour note but i was never going to pay for something ive allready payed for, that said if reading this reveiw Thanks so much for looking after me and ill see you next year god willing
Mr T Jordan (terry)

Room Tip: book corners rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Pros:
1. Its located very near to airport, exactly 3 kms away from domestic airport. Take an authorized pre paid taxi and look for address 7th golibar road, near Khar subway.
2. Complementary pick-up and drop facility from airport is available, its suggested to avail this facility if you are travelling to Mumbai for the first time. But you need to inform at hotel well before about exact time of arrival and get confirmed pickup.
3. Very easy and quick check-in, they kept my room ready and it was clean.
4. Local taxi / auto is easily available outside this hotel.
5. 24*7 security and staff at your service, very punctual for wake up calls.

Cons:
1. Though staff is friendly, it needs some follow-up at times to get the things done.
2. If you are planning to catch up flight early morning or late nights better make sure vehicle for drop facility is ready 10-15 mins before you check-out.
3. Rooms are small and it would be comfortable max for 2 persons and a child.

If you are frequent traveler and having fond of star hotels then please don't expect much, just make sure that you get what you booked.

Overall, my stay was good and would rate it best for transit and budget hotel for 1 or 2 nights.

I didn't try food here so cant comment about that.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GoswamiVaibhav
Delhi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Hotel is centrally located. Though rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Its a small hotel or one should say it a B&B arrangement, however value for money. The contemporary designed rooms are better then ethnic styled rooms. The hotel does not provides the hand towel hence carry one with you. They doesn't serve the buffet breakfast (as I think they don't have any sit in restaurant) instead serves it in your room one dish per person and does takes a lot of time for that. The staff is courteous and open to provide their suggestions which are quite helpful. If you are tight on budget then its a good choice.

Room Tip: Choose the front side rooms.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SackyCool
Ludhiana, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

I Visited This Hotel with Couple of My Friends we stayed from 3 Dec to 4 Dec 2013. Here are Few Pro's & Con's that Might Help you All :-

Pro's

1). Connectivity is good hardly 7-10 Mins walk away from Santa Cruz Railway Station.
2). Internet Wifi Speed is Really Good.
3). Room & washrooms are clean & good.
4). Hotel is on the main road.

Con's

1). Backside of the hotel is Slum, we could see every time we open the window & area around is too shabby & backward.
2). I waited for 1-2 Hours for my breakfast to be served, (just one parantha).
3). Hotel management is not helpful at all, food too is costly inside & just adjoining buildings serve better & great food at less price tag.
4). Every order or request has to be repeated several times to be completed.
5). No one came to pick us up from the airport even though it is complimentary.
6). Torn pillow covers were there in the room.
7). Rooms are too small and congested.
8). Air conditioner automatically jumped to 24 degree when we set it to 17 degree & was making a terrible noise.
9). It is too costly for the facilities & things they offer for.
10). No one picked our luggage when we arrived to the hotel, security & waiters we just looking.

Room Tip: Don't Book This One if You are on Holiday Trip or Official Trip
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank CoolestNapster

Travellers are raving about these Mumbai (Bombay) hotels

Ahmedabad, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Our terrible experience started from Airport at midnight, about 00 hrs. At the airport we were made to wait for about one hour because pick up vehicle was engaged to drop another guest to hotel. Finally, we reached the hotel around 1.30 hrs. The attendant informed that alotted room on 3rd floor is not ready so our luggage was moved to a room on 2nd floor. This floor was under renovation and had strong smell of paint, very narrow galleries were dumped with misc.items making walking difficult with baggage or even otherwise. Room was too small, No place to keep luggage. cupboard was just about 2 ft wide. In such a small room a big CRT type TV was put making it impossible to move without touching furniture. When asked for wifi, we were told that wifi will not come in room. Room service was reasonable. Attendants were courteous. Breakfast was served in room, the room being congested, we were forced to sit on the bed and eat it. Morning, on asking for a drop at rly. stn. we were advised to hire auto rickshaw. On telling that as per your services mentioned on MakeMyTrip website ''pickup and drop to Rly Stn/Airport" is appended as complimentary, we were advised to ask MakeMyTrip for the same because as per management pickup and drop to rly stn is not to be provided. I informed the same to MakeMyTrip, they in turn requested us to wait for 10 minutes. I waited for about 15 minutes. Since my train departure was approaching so I took an auto rickshaw and moved to rly stn. I did get a call back from MakeMyTrip after I reached rly stn and trying to rush to board the train. So I told them not to worry as I was in time to catch the train. I did feel that MakeMyTrip officials were making sincere effort to help but could not succeed, may be due to paucity of time. Later, MakeMyTrip officials called me 3-4 times and offered to reimburse the auto rickshaw fare. In nut shell experience with MakeMyTrip excellent, with hotel terrible.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple