Fabhotel 7 Flags International
Agoda.com
US$97
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We had booked this hotel (including airport transfers) through an agent. No transport was there so we had to take a taxi. When we drew up and saw the hotel we were horrified by its appearance - it looked tumbledown and half built. We were told that they did not meet us at the airport as they did not have our flight number - impossible to get a refund for our costs. Our 'executive' room was very spartan but the aircon worked and thankfully the bed was clean. Breakfast was better than expected with a very friendly waiter to help us. It was on a very busy road but handy for the airport.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HeckyScotland
Reviewed 24 February 2013

OK, I am usually flexible and go easy on hotels - everything else can generally be overlooked but blood and yellow patches ( not small ones, about a square foot) on your blanket and sheets !

The elevators are non existent, so it's a great work out carrying your suitcases and bags.

The Wi-Fi doesn't work and the room size is as big as a regular bathroom ( Ok, maybe I am biased here, I am from Delhi and we are used to space vis a vis Bombay).

I would not be a complete whiny grandma here, there are two positive things to mention as well:

1. The Free airport pick/drop - can be a blessing for late night flights
2. The food from their restaurant is excellent - ( Maybe the yellow patches on the beds are happiness signs from consumers of the Chicken Curry)

For these 2 reasons, I rated them a poor and not terrible.

Perhaps they should try to improve since the location is great, food is good, service is prompt - just fix the infrastructure !

Would I visit again ? - Not unless I wanna sniff someone else's blood on my pillow.

Room Tip: There is a speed breaker just outside the hotel, so every now & then ( especially at night) you hear screeching sounds. Very helpful for sleeping if your window faces the road.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank WhereIsPrateekToday
Reviewed 20 February 2013

The external look of the hotel is disappointing. We started wondering why we booked a room. Rooms are too small. They were not even cleaned. Staff is courteous. Complimentary breakfsst was bad.All in all,not the best place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I love this place because they serve awesome food and always have a 40% off snap deal offer. They also have option of good Thai food which is not bad. The service is a bit late during peak hours. I am surely going to visit them again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank catchaman
Reviewed 5 January 2013

A friend of mine in Shillong contacted her friend who booked us here. We wanted residency for a night which was not expensive. When we booked we feared we'd have to kill a day at the airport anyway. As it turned out, we met with other friends.,

In any event, there are, as you can see on these pages, dozens of expensive places in Mumbai. If you have the money, go ahead. I do not. This hotel was reasonably prices, and we--my wife and I--didn't know what we'd get. But there did offer transportation from the airport. That was an immediate appeal.

Sure enough, we go to the airport and there was a fellow withg a "Mr. Timothy" sign. I was excited! (All right, I excite easily...)

The hotel reminded us of the moderately priced facility, the Hotel Crestwood, in Kolkata. We checked in. I noted that all others in the hotel were Indian.(Surprise, right?) We got the the room, and there was a small airconditioner. When I turned that machine on, I was impressed that it was quiet.

My spouse and I joked at the size of the water heater. It looked like it would last about 10 seconds. But it worked! We speculated that it was small enough that the water was heated before it hit my body. Whatever, it served its purpose better than some others in Kolkata and Bangalore hotels that looked bigger.

The next morning was breakfast. It was delightful, and included in the room price. The staff was nice and the food quite good, actually. Then, when we checked out, there as a delightful young Sardarni lady who checked us out. She was impressed that I know a fair amount about Guro Gobin Singh, etc. It turns out that the hotel's owner is a Sikh. As I had close Sikh friends in my younger days, I was impressed.

Well, if you want "luxury," or are impressed with superficials you want to pay for, you might not like the place. But if you want reasonable comfort, a good location, and a good deal, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family