“Stopover in Mumbai”

Courtyard Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #13 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Nyon
“Stopover in Mumbai”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I used my points to book a stay. The room I was allocated was exceptional. I recommend you ask them to arrange a pick up from the airport. I was offered a special offer re breakfast and lounge access which was very economical in my opinion. The breakfast was brilliant with a massive choice of good food served in an efficient and very friendly manner.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the pool was good.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 21 March 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is nice of you to take time out to write an amazing review about our hotel.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch service to all our guests. Your words of praise for our services and amenities have encouraged us to scale greater heights of excellence.

Thank you once again for writing a pleasant feedback on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serve you again!

General Manager, Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (459)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Colombo
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a period of 6 days in Feb 2014. I arrived a the hotel at 4.30 in the morning and even at that time the hotel was lively. The airport rep who met and provided the transfer along with the driver was most helpful and informative. On arrival I was greeted well and the receptionist went out of his way to attend to my request of a non smoking room on a top floor. The room given was spacious and on the top most floor. The view was magnificent, especially at sun rise. B'fast was absolutely super with a fantastic array of food ranging from Indian to Japanese to Western to a whole range of Fruits/Cereals and much more. The best part of my stay was the ever smiling face of the staff. From the moment I stepped out of the lift in the morning I was greeted with a Namaste which continued throughout the day. Special mention must be made of the concierge who at all times were extremely helpful. The hotel has all the ingredients to make ones stay a most memorable and enjoyable one, whether on business or leisure with a very good Spa and other facilities. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to all discerning travelers.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have the same facilities and amenities. However, when in the room, you are totally...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for staying with us. It is nice of you to take time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a cheerful and pleasant experience during your stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai international Airport.

The culinary team is thrilled to know that you relished our breakfast spread. Your comments are truly inspiring. Our concierge associates have been strongly motivated by your comments.

The entire team looks forward to serve you again!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 7 March 2014

If you have work around western suburbs of mumbai this hotel is the best option. Close to both international and domestic airports and to many office areas. Also it's closeness to western express highway offers quick exist. The hotel offers good service and rooms and cozy

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 9 March 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai international Airport.

The team is happy to know that you liked our services and offerings. The location of the hotel is indeed a good one for on-the-go travellers.

Thank you once again for taking time out to write a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serve you again!

Courtyard by Marriott,
Mumbai International Airport
Bloomfield Twp
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This property is much more comprehensive in service than the typical Court Yard in the USA.

The staff is absolutly exceptional. The amenities are full range from the concierge to the gym.
breakfast buffet and service were great. Rooms were good in size and very functional for business and comfortable. A couple of late afternoon hours by the pool was just what the doctor orderred compared to the "Polar Vortex" in the Upper Mid-west USA. Food was very good. The location was near to the airport and close enough to the exhibition center.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport!

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Mumbai. At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch service to all our guests. It brings us immense pleasure to know that you had a comfortable and refreshing experience at the hotel.

Your words of praise for our service, our culinary offerings, the health club, pool and our conciage service have encouraged us to scale greater heights of excellence.

I hope you will be staying with us again in the not so distant future. We look forward to serve you again and again!

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed here on an extended layover while traveling to another city in India. Conveniently close to the airport, it is a real oasis in the midst of the crowded and exciting streets. The staff is friendly and welcoming, and the room was very comfortable. I spent some time at the lobby bar, and was also treated very well. Definitely recommend this for a business trip or layover. I don't know Mumbai, so I don't know how convenient it would be for a tourist visit, but the quality is excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TicoinIndia
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 7 March 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai international Airport for your stay in Mumbai. I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience.

I am truly glad to know that you’ve recommended our hotel on TripAdvisor. The team is thrilled to read your review.

Thank you once again for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serve you again!

Vikas Kapai,
Melbourne
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I didn't have too many expectations but was really pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was and how pleasant my stay. Very comfy bed, great shower, nice decor. Really lovely staff and extremely helpful. Loved that one of the F&B Manager's remembered my coffee order for my 2nd morning at breakfast.

Only issues/complaints/first world comments would be that check-in was very slow and they took Rs5,000 off my card which I HATE! The Executive Lounge was very nice but with only a choice of whisky, gin, rum and a couple of rather rough domestic wines, I felt for the extra money for Executive Floor it wasn't worth it. And no breakfast served in the Lounge for Exec Club which overall negated the benefits of staying on that floor.

The pool and gym were excellent, food good and overall, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Loved this hotel, great service from staff. Especially enjoyed the Spa. Yasmin (the manager at the spa) is really gentle and lovely. She took our feedback positively and was just genuinely nice. She went out of the way to ensure that my mother in law (who finished her treatments earlier than I did) would not have to return to her room unescorted.

Food was great, the buffet was especially lovely with so many choices. We arrived on the first day a little late for lunch and the Paratha station was just about to close up. The lovely chef had made himself a paratha (using the last bit of dough) - when he found out that my husband was looking for parathas, the chef promptly cut his in half and shared it with my husband! I especially enjoyed the fact that the buffet had lots of Indian items to try.

Location is great, easy access. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Weebly2013

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay.

Our spa is indeed very refreshing. Yasmin has been strongly motivated by your comments.

The culinary team is thrilled to read your appreciation for our gourmet offerings. Thank you once again for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport.