“Wow. excellent stay at hotel”

Courtyard Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #13 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Wow. excellent stay at hotel”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent stay and Marriott met the expectations. pool is good with kidi area also. Food options are nice. staff is extremely hospitable. Cabs are easily available outside the hotel. very close to the hotel and very comfortable as hotel provides pickup drop

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It brings us immense pleasure to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel.

In our constant strive for excellence; reviews like these keep us motivated.

Thank you once again for sharing a pleasant feedback on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to serve you again and again!

General Manager, Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (450)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Its my 1st stay in Mumbai and i stay in Courtyard Marriot. Love the way they greet me upon arrival at the hotel entrance. "NAMASTE" makes me feel very welcome and it makes my day. I'm in India for a 3 day 2 night business trip.

After catching a evening flight from New Delhi to Mumbai, I was so tired upon arriving at the hotel. The decor at the reception give me a relaxing feel and I feel at home.

The reception greet me a warm welcome and I am given a room at level 4. I love the room decor and it's very cozy. The toliet might not have a bathtub but the standing shower it's great. From my room, I'm able to view the toliet as there is a full panel transparent glass. The room has enough walking space and most importantly it's spacious.

The reception is kind to assist my request as I have asked for a late check out cause my flight is scheduled late night. As usual I will have my breakfast before heading to the client place. The staff give me a great recommendation for the food and I love it.

After a long day at client place, I headed to the executive lounge to have some discussion with my colleagues. Love the view and layout of the lounge. They have a outdoor seating with great view as it's greenery. The food serve is great and it's really cosy in there.

I definitely would love to visit this hotel for my next stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking time out to write a detailed and amazing review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are truly delighted to read your detailed feedback.

Your words of praise for our services, offerings, rooms, executive lounge and attention to detail has encouraged us to scale greater heights of excellence.

We would like to assure a wonderful experience on all your visits. The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai international Airport looks forward to serve you again and again!

Villahermosa, Mexico
Reviewed 31 July 2014

It's a good hotel if you need to stay close to the airport: it's really really far from Mumbai center. Still a good choice if you can afford it (hotel taxis are very expensive). Nice food, friendly staff and very clean rooms.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 5 August 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport.

The team is thrilled to read your appreciation for our services and amenities. Our hotel is indeed located close to both the airport terminal and is thus preferred by many travelers. I am happy to read your recommendation for our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you once again for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serve you again!

Plano
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was my first stay in a hotel in Mumbai and I am glad we paid what we paid for the rooms for 3 nights. Excellent service from all members of the staff, especially the wait staff at the breakfast. the buffet at Breakfast is outstanding and very efficient. would have loved free wifi, but since we were out most of the day, did not really need it. the drop off and pick up from airport was very smooth and they provided large vehicles to accommodate our luggage and families. when my husband joined us late on the last evening after international flight, they made sure he was comfortable and taken care while we were out shopping. would definitely stay in this hotel again. also they did not create an issue when part of our group needed ride to international and rest to domestic.

Room Tip: one section of the hotel faces slums, so if you have issues, ask for room to the east side of the ho...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch services to all our guests.

The concierge team, front office, housekeeping and culinary teams are thrilled to read your appreciation. The breakfast spread is indeed an excellent one. Your comments have truly inspired the team.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to serve you again!

Pooler, Georgia
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is best hotel to stay in Mumbai. Great hospitable staff, great price, best housekeeping, best location. What else to expect. Since checking in I am trying to think about any room for improvement but nothing comes in mind as everything is just perfect. Please keep it up. Despite so many guests all the staff members are eager to help each guest.

Room Tip: All rooms are good enough.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that you had a wonderful experience. The entire team is thrilled to read your review.

Your praise for our services and staff has highly motivated us to reach even greater heights. Your comments are truly inspiring.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was a long-term guest at this hotel for the year I spent on special assignment in Mumbai. The staff were hands down the most incredible part of my stay here. They exhibited the perfect amount of accommodation; they were never over-bearing but were regularly checking in to make sure my needs were met (else always willing to accommodate them). This balance is quite rare - and over the course of a year - quite valuable. The food was always well prepared, and the buffet spread was quite impressive. They serve up a number of superb local dishes and curries, but can perfect a salad or pizza as well. They also, on many occasions, were willing to experiment and create the dishes I missed from back home, TexMex in particular, and regularly whipped up fajitas and nachos for me and my coworkers.

The rooms are quite nice, and very large. The bathrooms are similarly large and very modern in their design. Each room has a large television, and blackout shades (important.). There is also an Executive Lounge which serves up complimentary cocktails and snacks - this became our occasional hangout during monsoon season, and post working hours. The pool is also perfect, and has a number of surrounding cabanas if you'd like to escape the sun or hang out by the bar.

The location is perfect if to and from the airport is your focus, although if your commute is closer to Kolaba, you're in for a few hours of traffic, depending on the time of day. The staff will help you navigate, though, and were even offering to run personal errands to help save us time. Truly incredible. I returned to India recently after my stay to attend a wedding. The location of the wedding did not lend itself to staying at the Courtyard, but I made it a priority to go back and visit my old staff-friends. They have a special place in my heart!

Room Tip: Half the rooms overlook the pool, the other half overlook a neighboring slum. Not uncommon for Mumba...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, International Airport!

Thank you for sharing a wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable year long stay at our hotel.

It brings us immense pleasure to read your detailed review and words of praise for our services and amenities. We are especially thrilled to know that you made a detour to come and visit us on your last trip to India.

In our constant strive for excellence; reviews like yours keep us motivated.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us.

We value your patronage and look forward to serve you again!

perth
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fabulous & genuine service. Very welcoming & great value. Staff looked after us superbly & cared about the extra detail.
We arrived at 5am after a missed connection from Europe. We called the Hilton & was disconnected 3 times & given the room rate by 2 different staff, but upon arriving we were unable to check in as room rate that had been provided to us was incorrect do went to Courtyard...totally great!!!

• Stayed July 2014
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for staying with us. It is nice of you to take time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a cheerful experience during your stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai international Airport.

The entire team looks forward to serve you again!