Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport
  • Breakfast included
Devanshi Inn(Navi Mumbai)
  • Breakfast included
2,324 results
All reviewsmomo cafered zeninternational airportexecutive loungeconcierge deskbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetspecial thanksmetro stationexcellent hotelrooms are spacioushome away from homeroom servicespecial mentionfront officecourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I stay in this hotel whenever I am in Mumbai on a business trip.. I have travelled to lot of international branded hotels across the globe, but I have to say that their attention to detail on customer service is purely at a different level. they have an uncanny ability to grasp your stated and unstated needs and they respond admirably.. from the reception to the taxi driver and everyone else.

I run a retail organization myself, and for me such service was a subject to study.. I met their HR head and I must say that I came back impressed on their service mindset and philosophy

Hope they will maintain the standards, and I would highly recommend to fellow travelers.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for considering our hotel for your stay in Mumbai. It brings us immense pleasure to know about your experience.

Your comments about our hotel, the staff, and our service have strongly motivated the team. Your appreciation for the team will encourage them to scale greater heights of excellence.

Thank you once for sharing your feedback.

We look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed 30 August 2014

This hotel actually redefines the Marriott Courtyard Brand and sets a new Benchmark, specially if you have stayed at courtyard in US you can make out the difference very easily.
Location : 20 min from airport with free airport pick up is delight.
Staff: very helpful and mannered, greet you with welcome drink
Room : big and spacious, nice interiors.
Bathroom : spacious and clean
Wifi : free wifi if you are Marriott reward member
Restaurant on first floor is good choice for dinner
Breakfast : they have one of the best spread in entire city and I can bet on that. Do not miss

Very good hotel, truly value for money

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you had a cheerful experience during your stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport.

The location of the hotel is indeed a great one for on-the-go travellers. I am glad to know that you liked our breakfast buffet spread. The culinary team is delighted to read your comments for our gourmet delights.We truly appreciate your positive comments for our rooms and staff.

Thank you once again for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel. We look forward to serve you again!

Vikas Kapai,

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I have stayed in a few courtyard hotels and when I was scheduled for a stay at Courtyard Mumbai airport, I expected simple, mid scale and just functional capabilities. I was in for a surprise, when I arrived at Courtyard Mumbai. It is a new spectacular property. It just towers over many other Mumbai premium hotels. One reason might be that it is brand new, so everything looks good and is in great shape.

The staff were very courteous, eager to help and were forthcoming with ideas to some of my requirements. I hosted some guests at Momo cafe over dinner and am indeed happy with the experience I had. Very close to the airport, twenty minutes to my office and so not much to complain.

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport.

The team is thrilled to read your appreciation for our services and amenities. Our hotel is indeed located close to both the airport terminal and is thus preferred by many travelers. I am happy to read your recommendation for our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you once again for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

This is a pretty standard Courtyard property, if somewhat more upscale than its brand counterparts in the US or Europe. (For example, it has an executive lounge and more dining options than regular Courtyards.) In other words, comfortably predictable but nothing really memorable.

That is, except for the five star check-in. Having had booked a room with airport transportation included, I was greeted at the main exit of the international terminal - among the beehive of taxi drivers, the Courtyard crew was instantly recognizable -, whisked away within minutes and once in the hotel, escorted to my room without stopping at the reception. How? While I was being driven from the airport to the hotel, the airport greeters had notified the front desk and my paperwork was all ready when I arrived. A receptionist greeted me at the door and took care of everything (no standing in line, etc.). That to me - and especially after a whole day of sitting in airplanes-, is the check-in process perfected. Wish they'd do it like that everywhere!

Room Tip: To obtain the check-in treatment described in this review, you may have to book a rate that includes airport transportation and be a Marriott Rewards elite member.
1  Thank Schnetzfink

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport. Our hotel is indeed easily accessible from both the airport terminals.

The front desk team is thrilled to read your appreciation for our check-in process. Your comments have strongly motivated the front desk team.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

For the past 8 months been at Courtyard almost every week (Monday till Friday). I highly recommend this hotel especially for those who will stay longterm. All the personal is very friendly and in time they recognize you and your needs and requirements. Hats off for all that work there

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Greetings of the day!

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel for 8 months.

Thank you for taking time out to write an excellent review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It brings us immense pleasure to learn that you liked our services and amenities.

Your appreciation has truly encouraged the team to scale greater heights of excellence. Thank you once again for staying with us.

We look forward to serve you again and again!