US$169
US$194
US$173
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$533
US$306
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

US$147
US$72
US$63
  • Room Service
2,416 results
All reviewsmomo cafered zeninternational airportexecutive loungeconcierge deskbusiness tripbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetspecial thanksfront officehome away from homecourteous staffrooms are spaciousexcellent hotelspecial mentionroom servicecomfortable stay
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and I must say I liked the hotel very much. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help. The facilities are well maintained and very clean. The outdoor swimming pool is very nicely placed and I had a room with the pool view. The breakfast is buffet and again very nicely laid combination of global food with indian specialities. Again there are choices for dinner. One can go for buffet or other ala carte restaurant but I preferred buffet which again had wide variety of indian food. You can also order from the counter, and you will be surprised with the taste. The rooms are clean but when compared with European hotels it falls little short but no complaints.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Greetings of the day!

It is nice of you to take your time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel. In our constant strive for excellence, reviews like these keep us motivated.

I am delighted to know that you had a great stay and also enjoyed the buffet at MoMo cafe. At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch services to all our guests.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Its always a pleasure to write about marriott and the wonderful services, the staff there has always been so helpful in all the ways. It was my mom's bdy and as always we decided to celebrate here. Mr. Saurab had really helped me alot for all the arrangements right the type of room and view till the time i checked out the next day. It was very nice on his part to take all the initiatives to provide me with the best services. On the whole its seriously the best hospitality and the way Mr. Saurab has been there is highly appreciated. To all the people who are looking out to book a stay here just don't waste time and go for it. Thank you Saurab, surely looking forward to come soon...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and it is nice of you to write a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Saurabh know, how much of an impact he made on your experience.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch service to all our guests. In our constant strive for excellence, reviews like these keep us motivated.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to serve you in the not so distant future!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Even if i try and try to like this hotel.. am failing to find anything nice, The Spa has the worst therapists ever.. i went for the Organic Facial, the therapist was like starving as if, her belly making sounds was so annoying and would not stop noises, and facial was so weak as if she was removing my makeup for whole hour.. very disappointed. Will not try this place again & wasted my money

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Greetings of the day!

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such a detailed review.I am very disappointed to hear that our Spa service could not meet your expectations and that you weren't satisfied with the competence of the Spa team.

This insightful feedback form our guest would assist us in ensuring that we achieve the service excellence that we so strive for.Furthermore, I will personally supervise that everything will be in order on your next visit.

I hope you that you will consider this incident as an aberration from our usual standards and give us an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I have stayed in the hotel for more than 40 days now. The starting few days were amazingly good. The staff right from the people who clean your room to the people in the gym to the people at the reception are extremely courteous. The food served during the breakfast has a huge variety and is absolutely delicious. The swimming pool is wonderfully maintained. The dinner buffet is amazingly good and had a plethora of variety. I think I have gained a few kilos thanks to the finger licking good dinner buffet :P. However, I have faced a few issues due to which I reduced my rating from a 5 pointer to a 4 pointer. The staff though very courteous, some times fail to comprehend very basic requests and take excessive amount of time to fulfill them. This I have also faced during breakfast buffets where the staff forgot many a times about my requests. One specific incident which happened 2 days back left a sour taste in my mind. By then, I and my colleague had stayed in the hotel for more than 35 days. My colleague had high fever for the past few days. Sadly, there was an issue with our reservation. The hotel staff, despite knowing that we have been staying in the hotel for so long locked our rooms. My colleague had to stand in the reception area for about an hour despite not feeling well. I had to fight with their reservation team as they misread our reservation request. Despite such incidents, I am still happy with the service and will be staying here for a month more. I will write another review to state any improvements.
PS: I would really call out one gentleman who has been a wonderful host as far as the breakfast/dinner buffet is concerned. He is the head chef and his name is Harpreet Singh Sahani very popularly known as Lucky. A very amicable personality and a really go to guy if you want any thing to eat to raising any issues. He invited me to his special Friday dinner buffet and it was amazingly delicious with a huge variety. He also surprised me with some new items which were not there on the buffet and everything has been WOW till date.

Room Tip: Take the room with the pool view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank gagansingh02

Dear Guest,

Thank you for considering our hotel for your stay in Mumbai. While we are happy to note that you liked staff service and food at Momo Café, also appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Chef Lucky know, how much of an impact he made on your experience.

At the same time it brings us disappointment to know of the occurrence of such incidents. I have shared your feedback with the relevant team and assure you of a better experience on your next visit. Please accept our sincere apologies.

I would request you to treat these issues in aberration of the service and product standards we are known for. Please do no let this mar the otherwise good impression of the hotel. The team is delighted to know that you would be coming back to the hotel in the near future.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to see you soon!

Babita Kanwar

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Having been here several times I am feeling comfortable and the staff (some) do know me by now.
This hotel is my choice in Mumbai because of comfort (location) and not because I am very exited about the Hotel. I do enjoy the pool :)
It seems the Hotel is always quite good booked. This is probably the reason why certain things aren't perfect.....(smelling carpet in the floors/dishes are never probably washed/take 30minutes for bringing a shaving kit) . Fresh Orange juice in only served when requested. Well, at least they have.
Rooms are perfectly fine and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I am glad to know that your overall stay was positive. The location of our hotel is indeed a convenient one for business travelers.

While I am happy to learn you find our rooms comfortable, your feedback about carpet,dishes and juice has been shared with the relevant teams. This insightful feedback form our guest would assist us in ensuring that we achieve the service excellence that we so strive for.