2,560 results
All reviews momo cafe red zen international airport executive lounge concierge desk business trip business hotel breakfast buffet special thanks metro station excellent hotel home away from home front office comfortable stay courteous staff rooms are spacious special mention
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We had planned to stay overnight before our return flight to the UK but extended to 3 nights when snow cancelled flights.
A fabulous place to spend snow days! Food was delicious, service was outstanding from check in through to the pool. Facilities immaculate and to a very high standard.
Very close to the airport by taxi but further from the tourists sights.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and stay again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments about your experience with us.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch service to all our guests.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to serve you in the not so distant future!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Great hotel with good features and nice staff. Typical business hotel with 1 restaurant that is slightly boring although the food is outstanding. Would stay again but not for exhibitions at the center. A little far away

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I’m extremely happy with Courtyard By Marriott, International Airport Mumbai. Home away from home at this friendly place. And the great service given by all the team members.
They’re so friendly and they serve everyone with great smile on their face :) this makes a big difference! From the day one to my last day, I enjoyed my stay.
My last day was very pleasant because of this young fellow Name Faiz Patel working at concierge desk, he was attending multiple tasks, and I was in a hurry, when I approached the desk, asked him so many questions. He put his work on hold, and smiled and answered all my questions. He was extremely polite and attentive with smile on his face :) He sure made my last day at Marriott the most memorable one, I left with smile on my face :) I told my friends about all this, and I definitely recommend this awesome Mumbai International Coutyard Marriott hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Road758234
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Greetings of the day!

Thank you so much for taking out your valuable time in reviewing our hotel. In our constant strive for excellence, reviews like these keep us motivated. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Faiz Patel know, how much of an impact he made on your experience.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The location of the hotel is good. It is 10 minutes from international airport. The food s good & rooms are nice. But the front desk staffa re not prperly trained & poor communication skills. Inspite of all instructions they donot follow the E mails. The road grom hotel to airport is dirty and you cannot walk anywhere near rhe hotel .There is no fotpath and not even a clean road to walk to airport.

Room tip: Any room is fine
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings of the day!

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such a detailed review. I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and that you weren't satisfied with the competence of our team.

I am disappointed to learn about the same and I have personally looked into this matter and also shared your valuable feedback with the relevant teams.

We would like to assure a better experience. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that everything will be in order on your next visit.

I hope you that you will consider this incident as an aberration from our usual standards and give us an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed four nights. The quality of the accommodation and service were excellent and staff very attentive. Breakfast buffet is both Indian and European and quite extensive. Personalized eggs to order. The big disappointment was on a Sunday afternoon and evening. Disco music from the pool deck permeated the entire hotel. Even on the 8th floor you could not rest or think. Very poor taste.

Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Mr. George,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us. As rightly mentioned by you the elaborate breakfast buffet at MoMo Cafe gives the best start to the day. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we have noted your comment on the pool party instance. We regret for the inconvenience caused and make sure the same is not repeated on your next visit.