“Inviting Ambience”
Review of Amantran Fine Dine

Amantran Fine Dine
Ranked #2,273 of 14,512 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Inviting Ambience”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Located near Mehul Cinema this place was my lunch spot whenever I used to visit my earlier branch Office. After a long period as I visited them again I found the same old charm and an enhanced ambience. I ordered my old time favorite Veg Biryani. It was tasty as earlier. I look forward to visiting this place again.

Visited November 2012

Maharashtra, India
“Horrible service and poor hospitability”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

Went to Amantran for dinner on Dec 17 with a few friends, ordered dal fry along with others and to my horror, found a piece of GLASS in my curry that almost cut my tongue. The real story starts here...I called the waiter serving us, He identified it as a real piece of glass with little surprise and went away. Tried to talk to someone in-charge, couldn’t find anyone on repeated request. I was made to pay the whole amount of the bill, no apology! Ideally I was hoping for a decent SORRY (I know s#%# happens), or at least not made to pay for the curry that had the piece of glass but I was left numb on the treatment meted out. I will NEVER go to this place again, forget having another meal.

• Visited December 2011
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“great ambience, o.k food”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Another o.k ish place. The place has been well done up but the food served is nothing great to write home about. Just another hotel with average quality but the prices are above average. one can go to this place only if all other options in mulund are exhausted

• Visited February 2011