“Still one of the better places in Andheri to grab a drink”

Woodside Inn Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 14,400 Restaurants in Mumbai
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Colaba
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is my go to place to take outstation friends out for a drink. The atmosphere is relaxed, yet the place is always buzzing.
That being said, watch out for the french fries. We ordered it without looking at the menu and it turned out to be quite costly (they added truffle).

Other than that, it's always on my list of place to grab a drink.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

A late lunch on my own saw me head to Woodside. Private and comfortable I felt really welcome .
The staff is polite and the table allowed me to be in a quite corner overlooking the busy street corner. I would recommend it most definitely. The food was excellent. Light, well cooked and delicately sessoned.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This restaurant is situated on the main Andheri Link Road and this was my first visit. I was initially put off by the very dim lighting (several bulbs fused) which made reading the menu a real chore. Noisy surroundings. Very disappointed overall. Pathetic service. I had to ask for the water glasses to be filled at least three times. Long time to get our meal served. Even longer for them to clear the plates. I finally had to get the Manager's attention to get some service. The food was absolutely nothing to write home about. The "Sauteed Beef" was O.K. and so was the "Filet Mignon" - nothing special. The lasagne had large pieces of carrots and green peppers in it. The blueberry cheesecake was positively terrible. Probably the worst blueberry cheesecake I have ever tasted. We did not have any drinks or cocktails so cannot comment on the same. I would not bother going back to this place again.

2  Thank Gypsyking1
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Ordered fish - tasted very bad.. Aroma of Sassoon dock never left the food.. Service pathetic.. Good was delivered late and some of it never came. Left hungry and unhappy.. Last but not the least - they charged us for free drinks.. Pathetic.

2  Thank Ruhaan
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Great place for good western food ,very few places serve good salads as this ,in fact they
Have a wide variety of summer salads . Sunday brunch is super popular
But a tad bit noisy ,would definitely go back on a weekday very friendly staff . (Andheri woodside inn).
Wanted to try the dessert but we decided to make it for another day .the noise & chaos
from the adjacent tables kinda got to us.

2  Thank Mitamanick