“Merci Chez Vous!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2010

This is it!
This has been the best 3 course meal I've had in a long time!
The salad was fresh, crisp, and had the perfect dressing, my husband had the sesame coated tuna, which was great!

The fish was perfect, my husband's steak was delicious (I could help steal some of it)..
and the tarte tatin... left me craving a cup of coffee (which i was promptly served), thinking of all the gorgeous moments we had in france...

i know where im going to be having my christmas dinner :D!!!! ...and new years hangover breakfast as well!

thank you, chez vous!

There are newer reviews for Chez Vous

Reviewed 23 November 2010

I was eager to test the first authentic French restaurant in Bombay. I'm thrilled! The restaurant is located in Churchgate near Eros Cinema.
Firstly, the place is beautiful. The decor is splendid.
What about the kitchen? It is simply excellent (french bread, chateaubriand, tartiflette,...) ! Thank you to the French chef! The service is attentive and listening.
I also advise to enjoy the wine and cocktails, especially absinthe or chartreuse.

A very good restaurant where I wait to return.