“Laugh Riot”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Comedy Store
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I was planning a visit to Comedy store since long in Mumbai. Finally, had my first hand experience on a late Saturday night. The show was " Traveler's Pants" and was worth the wait. Tanmay & Varun were great with their performance. The audience was rolling all over the place.You are offered complimentary drinks from the bar, on every ticket. You can enjoy your drink along with the performance.
I suggest you to heck about the performers review before booking the show.

5  Thank prateeksha02

Reviewed 15 June 2013

"Unacceptable"- This is what i felt after going through it. I went there as a couple and di not find the comedy 'Comic enough', I think i laugh more at my office during tea breaks.
I was there yesterday for 8:30 show for stand up comedy. I have attended Sunil Paul and Sudesh lahiri earlier at some other place, and i was not expecting the same high standards but the performances at Canvas Laugh factor were poor by any standards.The poor attempts at humor included pulling leg of front row people and one lady (Niti) trying to crack adult jokes on herself. The canvas reflected the desperate attempts to imitate foreign stand up comedians and ending poor standard of stand up comedy which lacked in Originality.
At 400 -600 INR range, its a Must not go place, go for theater instead...

3  Thank Bharat_Aquarius
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Comedy store has many different kinds of shows.... stand up comics to comedy theatre kinda shows. Foreign Comedians to locals.
We had been to a show where there were 4 stand up comics. 2 Locals and 2 Foreign. 3 were very good and had us in splits
Fees is 500/- bucks. But worth it.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I attended a bit of the stand comedy, but whatever I did, it was great. Laughed my heart out. The major add on was the Pub upstairs, Fortunately or unfortunately it was Valentine's day that I visited this place, so it was all decked up. But having said that, it wasn't all mushy music or all love songs, the ,music was just right and the ambiance was excellent...what lighting et al. Great place to hang out, if you have enough time at hand!

1  Thank Shareshtha
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The comedy store.....what can i say they made UK laugh for decades and now are doing the same in mumbai... everything about this venue is just perfect . i laughed so much i had tears rolling down my cheek . only wish the international comics would come back to perform like they used to

a must must must vist for locals and tourists for a chilled out evening