We like the locxation of the gotel on the bay , such nice views . The managment verfy good , such lovely staffs , but best of it was the indian foods served in their restaurant . has a very nice bar on ther rood . The room is five star , the best so far of trip . Good location as well .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Bombay