Finally a good hotel on Marine drive.
The reception was very welcoming & check-in efficient & friendly. Dark ominous lobby.
Great sea facing room, large & very well equipped. Bathrooms could have had a warmer decor though.
Excellent masala tea. Good breakfast in a nice restaurant but it was freezing COLD.
The roof top could be more aesthetically decorated for the monsoon; can't see the sun set!
And it is quite expensive.
Apart from the noisy wedding party that disturbed our sleep at 3am & the cold ambiance this is a great hotel & good value for money especially when you consider the excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay