I stayed,for the 1st time at intercontinental n my room no was 554 .........my experience was horrible where service was concerned, I was staying with my 9year old daughter and an infant of 3 days ....had asked for two glasses of milk which took them more than an hour to deliver it to my room. another incident was I had asked for a bandage which was not delivered to my room till I had to go down to conceirge n personally take it from them.....got back from a function around 1am with my daughter n an infant , two bags n no one came forward to help .
Also the house keeping staff picked up my milk thermos thinkingit to be the hotels property they didn't feel the need to ask before taking it n it took them half a day to return it back .
I am surprised at the service level your hotel offers with service would never return or refer it to any of my overseas friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay