We were traveling wth a group of 4 people, staying in one of the executive rooms with seafront view. Anyway, the room was terribly old, the Bose stereo was old & hardly function. The massage service was way below std & the dirty. The food at the Thai restaurant was terrible but the Indian restaurant's dinner was fantastic. That's the only thing we were really happy about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel