we ended up staying moving to this hotel after the first hotel that was booked by family members was awful. the intercontinental was in a fantastic location and definite 5 stars. luxurious rooms, although definitely more geared for the business traveler with personal fax etc. in each room. each room had plasma tvs and excellent decor. the water didn't get hot enough but we were happy to at least get a warm shower. continental breakfast was more than we could ask for and you could also order a la carte. the service was amazing. free massage was included per room. the bar has a wonderful view of the queen's necklace. it has plush white couches and great service. this hotel was one of the most memorable parts of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel