The reception at the airport was efficient and good. They had a manager for the airport services who even sent an message on to my mobile with all the details as soon as my flight arrived.
The check in was a pure delight. Ami Rajeshwari Rao, Guest Relations Manager was at the security to receive me and escort me straight to the room. All my internet coupons etc was ready even before I could ask for it. I felt she was very efficient and very courteous.
The food and service at 24X7 coffee shop during the non buffet time is poor. The staff are not good in service during non buffet times. I would advice guests to avoid coffee shop during the non buffet times.
The Bar has live music in the evening times. The cocktails are great and ambiance, service and attentiveness of staff is great. I would recommend it.
The room is spacious, clean, and air conditioning is good. The internet speed and service is good. I had an internet included in the room pricing. The amenities in the room were of good quality and in plenty. The complimentary water bottles were replaced twice daily and housekeeping was of an excellent quality.
I ate the afternoon thali at the Indian Restaurant. It was good. The food quality, quantity is great and the service is a delight. Mr Umesh Chitroda, Restaurant Manager is very attentive and very efficient in attending to all my needs.
The service, food quality and quantity at the morning breakfast is good. I was delighted by the spread, efficient hot counters for eggs, dosas etc. The staff are kind, attentive and serve you well, and efficiently. The earl grey tea which I had was great too.
I used the swimming pool and sauna. The pool is extremely clean and well maintained. The coach Mr. Hitesh was very efficient and helpful. The Sauna was good, clean and well maintained. I would recommend this hotel for Business, family as well as couples.
The hotel is spacious and you never feel the crowds. Great...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the reassurance, hospitality and warmth of The LaLiT Suri Hospitality Group, guests are welcomed to the perfect combination of luxury apartment style living and leading hotels services called The Residency – a modern abode of suburban living. Set against the backdrop of the vibrant life and the grandeur of Mumbai, we bring to you 21 apartment rooms that are fully furnished marvels. Fresh and modern, each residence greets you with its typical flair and style, silk cushions, vibrant colours, gorgeous upholstery, spacious bathrooms, and so much more makes The Residency one of the most desired service apartment in Mumbai. Guests can choose from the avant-garde style of one-bedroom residence, two-bedroom residence and three-bedroom residence – The combination makes The Residency an ideal extended stay hotel in Mumbai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Lalit Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Lalit Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel Intercontinental The Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel Intercontinental Lalit Mumbai