“feels like home”

JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Ranked #16 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 10 November 2013

whenever i visit JW i dont miss my home, It is like my second house. The very nice thing is it is connected to airport.The SPA is also good and the service also. yes also i cant miss the beach view.fell like king...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Warm Greetings.

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai.

There are newer reviews for JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu

Reviewed 9 November 2013

First time I went for a coffee and after experiencing the beautiful setting of the Hotel, we never miss staying or visiting on any trip to Mumbai. wonderful service, excellent setting that makes one feel Royal.

Room Tip: Sea Facing rooms towards the furthest side of the property or equally the courtyard facing rooms are...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed yourselves so much.

We have a big name to live up to and it is a responsibility we take seriously. It means a lot to hear from our guests that you feel we are successful.

Look forward to welcome you all again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

JW Marriott Mumbai is one of the most beautiful Marriott properties I have come across. The grandeur of the lobby is simply mesmerizing! What i really love about is the impeccable service at the restaurants as well as in the room. It was a memorable experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Warm Greetings.

Our constant endeavor is to innovate ourselves and offer something new to our guest. My team is constantly making the effort to “Exceed Expectations”. It makes me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

After nice Honey Moon trip to Kerla,we come to this Hotel,all Great,from check in to house keeping staff,every time coming with fruit basket,one day Chief cooker come to visit all guest on breakfast time,I say today is anniversary of my wife and he send at evening big bucket of flower and cake good ornamentation...Nice to stay again,Palace at Galance.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"DELUX ROOM SEA FACING...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am so happy to note that you and your newly wed wife had such a wonderful experience at our hotel after coming back from Gods own country (Kerala)

I would be proud to host you at our hotel on your 1st anniversary and many more events in your life.

With best wishes for a happy future to you and your wife, look forward to welcome you again to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

JW marriot is not a hotel, its a home away from home. I have travelled extensively and stayed at some of the most exquisite properties. While all have their 'hotelish' feel, JW Marriot Mumbai gives you the experience of actually feeling 'at home' and not in a hotel.
On one of my recent stays I was literally shocked that every staff from the vallet boy to the room service boys, all new my name. very impressive indeed. That apart I also tried the food at Mezzo Mezzo, and the Coffee Shop on the ground floor (forget the name), but the spread and the taste of food at both the places was outstanding.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Warm Greetings.

After reading your glowing comments about the hotel and my team, I am so proud to be associated and heading such a wonderful set of people.

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. The team is constantly making an effort to “Exceed Expectations”, and ensure that a guest comes back again and again to enjoy the hospitality.

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed for a short break and was impressed with the property, the staff and the spa.
The poolside is for hotel guests and spa members only and was lovely. Overlooking the Arabian Sea it's a fabulous setting. The spa is spacious and the staff are well trained in the treatments. The selection if treatments is very good.
The Arola bar is a great place to be in the evening. It's quiet and secluded and very romantic.

• Stayed: August 2013

Greetings from JW Marriott,

It was great to hear that you had a wnderful time at our hotel. Thank you for the wonderful feedback for our award winning Quan Spa. I am sure you must have come back refreshed and rejuvenated.

Come back for your birthday / anniversary next and give us a chance to pamper you!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

After so long traveling, it his hotel was just what I needed. So comfortable, fabulous amenities. The breakfast buffet was delicious. So many food items to choose from. Beautiful music came from local musicians.
The staff was the friendliest I've ever experienced. I recommend this hotel for long or short stays.
Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for your review of your stay with us in October. It means a great deal to us when our guests, let us know that they enjoyed staying with us.

Our chefs work really hard to prepare the best food we can offer to our guests. They will be happy to get your feedback.

It sounds as though you had a great time. Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.