“My favorite hotel in the world”

JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Ranked #16 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I absolutely love the JW in Mumbai. I stay here with my family every time we're in Mumbai, and it never disappoints. The staff is incredibly friendly, the food at all of the restaurants is delicious, and the breakfast buffet is unreal with its vast array of delicious options. They're also very accommodating with our checkout time; because our flight was at night, we were allowed executive lounge access after checkout so that we could relax before leaving. Additionally, their pools and beach access is also beautiful!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much.

We have a big name to live up to and it is a responsibility we take seriously. It means a lot to hear from our guests that you feel we are successful.

I hope we can welcome you all again soon.

There are newer reviews for JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My last visit to JW's was as always the best stay in Mumbai as went down with a few friends and made the most of our stay out they, the food is amazing as you do have a lot to choose from, and the pool side where you can relax and make new friends, after all of that you have the Night club where you can enjoy the night away, as me and my friends did, we love this place.....cant wait to go back...

Room Tip: keep your camera on you as you will meet a lot of famous people around this hotel...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us in November. You have done well to list so many of our services! I am delighted that you enjoyed so much of what we offer.

Thank you again and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hotel is located in Juhu Beach, which isn't super close to most of the business community, especially keeping in mind the jammed traffic situation in Mumbai. That being said, once you arrive at the JW Marriott, it is a great sanctuary with attentive people, nice rooms, a great pool area, five restaurants and very good service levels. The Indian restaurant, Saffron, is excellent- try the mixed kebabs and bread, the chefs can show you how things are made . The cooks and staff are excellent, and will look after your every need. The buffet restaurant is great too. In general, this hotel surpassed my expectations.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are best.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lord-of-London
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed yourselves so much.

I am really happy to know that you enjoyed our services and loved the range of kebab's our chef serve. It means a lot to hear from our guests that you feel we are successful.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

The best place to relax & unwind.....Its a different world altogether....Food & Ambience are outstanding....Too many options to indulge yourself in ...Opt for Beach facing rooms as it has the best view....Pool is small but sufficient..

Room Tip: Beach facing rooms are the best
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourself.

I am glad that you had a great time enjoying the food and the natural beauty around the hotel.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have been ordering my cakes from the BBC for the last few years at the Bombay Baking company. The quality of the cakes and pastries have always been consistent over the years . The wide range spoils me for choices many a times. Overall BBC is a perfect bake shop and the best in the city, whether it is for breads/ bakes or cakes. The Chefs always oblige in customizing my cakes every time, I have requested them. And my ocassions have kept my guest surprised and with awe with the finished product. Great job. BBC is simply THE BEST

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback experience at BBC. I am so happy to hear that you have been enjoying the BBC for a long time now.

Our team of chefs are specialized in the cake making and I am glad to know that we have been able to continue to deliver as per your requirement and help you make your every occasion special.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

JW Marriott has a very lively atmosphere. Everytime we came to the reception area, we heard sweet melodious indian music played on Sitar ( I think!) , while people dined at the restaurant thats just near the reception. The rooms were clean and so was the entire hotel and the grounds. The hotel staff had some sweets and fruits for us in our room. That was very thoughtful! Its great to have restuarants on site when you don't want to step out. The breakfast was very very impressive and superly delicious!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback about your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you had a great time with us.

I am really glad to know that you enjoyed the breakfast at the Lotus and the musician were able to make your dining experience more enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Have stayed at this property numerous times and love coming back. This was the first time I stayed here during the monsoons, and it definitely has a different feel.

Love the breakfast buffet...rooms are kinda tight, very nice folks at the front desk -- overall, very nice.

One piece of advice -- given a choice between having breakfast in the Exec Lounge or the restaurant, go for the latter. The offerings in the lounge are limited (as one would expect).

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am really glad to know that you enjoyed the breakfast at the Lotus.I am sure you would have loved the view from the executive lounge specially in the monsoon.