Free cancellation until 27/07
US$131
US$103
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$73
US$61
  • Room Service
US$200
US$148
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$124
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$155
US$138
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$534
US$308
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

2,670 results
All reviewslotus cafemezzo mezzothe executive loungecoffee shopsea viewpool sideexcellent hotelbreakfast buffet isspecial mentionindian restaurantspecial thanksbusiness tripjuhusaffronbollywoodambiencegym
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I was very amazed to stay at the hotel the hospitality was amazing and incomparable.
I thank to Samantha and Michel and Ivan for assisting me completely and providing me with the best service on a birthday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a good experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai.

I am glad you were happy with the services offered by us and it was a pleasure to read that your stay was made memorable by some of my team members, whom I have personally complimented – Samantha,Ivan and Michael.

Please do stay with us again with your family and I am sure we will make it just as memorable.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Exceptional hotel with first class service and facilities. On arrival I was personally greeted as a Silver Elite Member and the check in process was quick and personal - greatly appreciated.

Each I time I travel to Mumbai I stay here and I am never disappointed. The staff are attentive and helpful at all times. The room is very comfortable and well equipped and the restaurants are excellent.

I would always stay here and would highly recommend the Marriott Juhu to any traveler.

Thank you Juhu another very comfortable stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable, this time I had an ocean view room which was lovely
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This review is long overdue. I stayed at the JW last November for 10 nights. The original plan was to spend 3 nights but the service was incredibly good to the point where I kept extending. The staff at the executive lounge... Samantha Pereira and her team were awesome. Thank You !!! . My thanks to all the other staff around the hotel as your guys were amazing.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback. I agree that I am working with an excellent team here at the JW Marriott.

I have personally complimented Samantha & the team with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heart warming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed a night in the ocean view room. The rooms are neat, spacious, staff is courteous and helpful. The food is good but priced exorbitantly.if you want to cherish the five star experience, then worth a visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Warm Greetings.

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stay every years three days to relex when we travel from U.K. To my village friendly staff good English breakfast specially I love there masala tea in night time from back u can enter to walk juhu beach atmosphere in hotel very lively in night time money is worth if stay here

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.