Stayed with family for few days. A small but comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Though the view may not be very good, the hotel is few steps from Juhu beach. One can walk bare foot to the beach.
Food specially is very good. They offer a variety of cuisine from breakfast to dinner. Night one can enjoy the dance night in the hotel .
overall an above average hotel within your budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramee Guestline Hotel - Juhu Maintains; the traditions of hospitality and service for which Ramee Hotels are renowned the world over. The commercial and financial hub of India and a shoppers' paradise, Mumbai is home to a fascinating mix of traditions with an endless range of attractions from the ancient and modern world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Ramee Guestline Juhu
- Hotel Ramee International