I visited the hotel for 2 nights - 5,6 Aug and stayed in room#415. It was a corner room. Size was smaller than usual. Food at the restaurant, location are the strong points. Bed springs were coming out in my room. Wifi access is horrible. Hotel doesn't have sea facing rooms. TV channels are very limited like times now , aaj take are not available. Buffet dinner is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramee Guestline Hotel - Juhu Maintains; the traditions of hospitality and service for which Ramee Hotels are renowned the world over. The commercial and financial hub of India and a shoppers' paradise, Mumbai is home to a fascinating mix of traditions with an endless range of attractions from the ancient and modern world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Ramee Guestline Juhu
- Hotel Ramee International