“Decent hotel with nice location for low budget”

Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu
Ranked #350 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Hotel located at the beach side and close to all required services and shops, considered as one of the best locations in Mombay.
Rates are acceptable and hotel is decent comparing to any other 4 stars chain there.
Friendly and helpful staff, enjoyed staying there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Ramee2014, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Greetings of the Day !

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback further to your stay with us. We are full service hotel and having all the amenities in place for our guest comfort. Soon we would come up with fresh look of room and splendid lobby.
It is always a pleasure to receive genuine feedback on the product and the services of the hotel, which will serve as an encouragement to all of us to deliver consistent services .
Thank you once again for your feedback, we look forward for your continued patronage.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I visited the hotel for 2 nights - 5,6 Aug and stayed in room#415. It was a corner room. Size was smaller than usual. Food at the restaurant, location are the strong points. Bed springs were coming out in my room. Wifi access is horrible. Hotel doesn't have sea facing rooms. TV channels are very limited like times now , aaj take are not available. Buffet dinner is excellent.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Siddharth B

Greetings of the Day !

Thank you for your message.

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. I would look into the issues which you have highlighted . Thank you so much for complimenting our Mirchi (6th Floor ) food. I can assure you that the necessary action has been taken. Soon we would come up with fresh look of room and splendid lobby.
I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again and we assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here on a 2-day business trip – it was a disappointing two days! But first the positive. The front desk staff was very helpful in carrying out my requests and arranging for whatever I wanted. The location is excellent…close to the beach, cafes, restaurant and departmental stores; and plenty of hot running water. Those are the only good things about Ramee.

On to the other not-so-positive points. The rooms were smaller than I expected. And like a few other posters have mentioned here…the lobby and almost the entire hotel has a strange smell. The corridors are dark and poorly lit, and as a single woman traveller, I didn't feel very comfortable. The hotel is OLD and it shows!

The breakfast was average…and service was slow. They didn't have the most essential toiletries when I arrived and I had to call housekeeping a few times to get what I wanted. Given that they are not your low budget hotel, I expected better from the quality of their service and maintenance. I would hesitate to stay here again…and would instead take my chances with the Novotel across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking floor. I was put up on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank madhatterdiaries
Ramee2014, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your message.

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us.I am very sorry that your experience was not what you would expect from a Ramee Hotel. But definitely this is not our standards .I can assure you that the necessary action has been taken to fix the area of concern raised by you . Soon we would be renovating our rooms and lobby .

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Ramee guestline is a decent place to stay in Juhu for a couple of days.The lobby is little bit cramped but the staff is helpful and friendly.The rooms are decent that have TV clean bathrooms and good view if you get the right room.The restaurant that they have on the terrace is ok but nothing special.The food is decent and ambience is not so good.Overall a decent place to stay

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Kunal T
Ramee2014, Manager at Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Greetings of the day !

Thank you for your feedback further to your stay with us and your dining experience @ Mirchi 6th Floor. We are here to offer experience which should be memorable but we couldn't meet up to your expectation . How ever , I would request you to visit us again and me and my team would offer you experience which would be memorable .

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Its a old property whose location is very very good. The room and washroom sizes are decent. the service and staff is average. I prefer it due to close proximity to Juhu and Airport. Don't go with a lot of expectations and you will be ok!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rajatmaheshwari

Greetings of the day !

Thank you for your feedback.

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. We would start renovation very soon and in few months you will get complete different look and feel in our Hotel . I am sure once our renovation is done you would love to stay with us .

We look forward to welcome you again at Ramee Guest line Juhu .

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

From The Entry to Hotel Smelly Reception,Rooms and Corridors. Rough and Rude Staff. No Change in Breakfast Menu. Disturbance in Sleeping upto 3AM. Never Prefer to any Family to Stay. Only 2 star hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Sunil S
Ramee2014, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your message.

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. . I can assure you that the necessary action has been taken. With regards to Rock Bottom noise and smelly reception area ,soon we would renovate the place then perhaps this concern would be sorted. I have already taken desired action with regards to behavior of my team member and breakfast menu .

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My stay at Ramee Guestline Juhu from 8th June to 14th June was not something that I would like to relish on. Though the booking was done through a travel portal, the reception was telling me that the reservation had come through and the rooms have been sold out fully. Some strong words and change in temper from me helped the staff to find a room ready for check in! When I went in to the room and saw the condition of the washroom I realised the mistake I have committed. Hygiene Condition of the washroom is very very bad. Every day I had to cajole, shout or fight with the house keeping department to have the room cleaned. Only saving grace in this hotel is the Indian restaurant It's Mirchi. I personally DO NOT RECOMMEND this hotel to anyone...

• Stayed: June 2014
Ramee2014, General Manager at Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your message.

May I request you to treat this experience in isolation and let it not mar the impression of the hotel, as it is our earnest endeavor to provide you with the highest level of service and to ensure that your stay with us is truly most enjoyable.