Nice hotel, located near the airport. Excellent customer service. There is a special section available for ladies staying alone, and along with that the toiletries are quite unique. For example you will find nail polish removers, lip balm, facial wash etc. Sleep and comfort is given special attention. The room comes with a comfortable bed, different types of pillows to choose from based on preference and comfort and also equipped with spray to help you sleep well. Overall, good customer service. Nice restaurants although the price is on the high side. Tight security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers
- Grand Maratha