I have been in this hotel already twice during a business trip. It is conveniently placed closed to the airport which is a bigh advantage considering the usual traffic jams in Mumbai.
The hotel has a very friendly atmosphere and personnel. You are assigned a hostess who helps to assist you with anything you might need to solve - trip, good restaurant tip, explaining local specifics. I have had a very good experience with hostesses Urvashi and Mandju.
The hotel has several restaurants with different quisine - I tried two of them and the food was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Starwood APAC, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers