I just have to say that I have just had the most amazing Indian head massage thanks to Ramreiyo in the Kaya Kalp spa. He has magic hands , it was almost an hour of heaven. I have had many head massages in the past 25 years and this will take some beating!!! All the staff in the spa are excellent , the service is second to none. the same goes for the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone's throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers
- Grand Maratha