3,884 results
All reviews dum pukht upper crust peshawari restaurant international airport pan asian close to the airport guest relations coffee shop butler service luxurious hotel excellent hotel home away from home business trip special thanks excellent hospitality his team front office
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for dinner on recommendation of the concierge team at our hotel. We were not disappointed. The food was good, good ambience. Staff were friendly especially Angelina. We are vegetarian but the meat also looked good!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rupal001
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Namaste!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent dining experience at ITC Maratha. We take pride in the hospitality we offer and are glad to know that we could pamper you with the perfect ITC Hotels experience. It is great to know that the sumptuous spread at Peshawri impressed you and our warm hospitality made your visit memorable.

Once again, we thank you for your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of your revisit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for business. The hotel is beautiful, clean & comfortable. All the people I met at the hotel are very friendly & sincere, & the service is really good, even the gym staff are good.
Upon check-in, I was brought up to my hotel room by a very friendly & warm hotel staff (I don’t know how to spell her name). Made me feel welcomed.
Overall, my stay is excellent.

1  Thank piggygoh

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit to ITC Maratha. Our associates accord utmost importance to 'WOW' our guests and leave no stone unturned to enhance their comfort.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Itc maratha for a business purposes, stayed for five days and I want to say that my experience was very pleasant.

I want to mention two particular ladies who took care of me during the entire stay,Pooja T and Angelina, their service was very good.

I also want to recommend this hotel to anybody for the amazing service ,my business trip was successful.

Excellent staffs.

I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Siva N

Namaste!

It is heartening to note your appreciation about the property. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. Our teams are extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours will always be our greatest reward.

The entire team at ITC Maratha joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hospitality lovely hotel architecture is wonderful staff is vwry efficent and helpful
Specially Prajakta she just took me to the room as iam first time in india she explained each and everything very nicely. Then i met bhoj Pooja b they both are also very helpful thank girls for making my day

1  Thank Roam829852

Namaste!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We, at ITC Maratha, strive to pamper guests with the perfect 'WOW' experience with our warm hospitality. It is great to know that you loved everything about our hotel and carried back memories of a comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you soon for another enriching experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hira and Ashrita in particular were very approachable and helpful. i want to thank them for their wonderful hospitality.

They took me around the facility where our company is doing the event. i also managed to prepare myself well for this event thank to their help in terms of offering some working space.

Room Tip: Excellent coffee shop and great conference rooms
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank RajSrinivasan

Namaste!

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your wonderful experience on this forum. We are glad to know that the warm gesture of our guest relations team added fond memories to your stay at ITC Maratha. Thank you so much for specially highlighting the efforts of Ms. Hira and Ms. Ashrita.

The entire team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you soon with an even better experience.

Area Manager (West) and