This hotel is about 15 minutes away from the domestic airport; a little closet to the international.
I stayed here twice, each time for one night, in August 2012. Both times got upgraded to the executive floor.
1) Service is very good: attentive and detailed.
2) Exec. floor breakfast is excellent with both indian and western dishes, all fresh and tasty
3) Exec. floor evening snacks are more like a real dinner (in fact, I just ate there and skipped dinner
4) Gym is very adequate; all equipment is in good condition and very clean
5) Spa: both steam-room and sauna are in perfect working order.
6) The outdoor infinity pool is very nice and refreshing, esp. during the humid monsoon season
7) The room itself is well-equipped with all the usual amenities (including things like bath salts and bath robes)
8) Checkout is a breeze
The minuses (only two):
1) The transportation to/from the domestic airport is VERY pricey, at 1250rps (about $22).
You can get a taxi for about 150 or 200rps.
2) The rooms were a bit humid. That might've had something to do with the monsoon season
but they should find a way to de-humidify them.
All in all, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes from the international terminal and 15 minutes from the domestic terminal, Hilton Mumbai International Airport is situated at one of the most convenient locations near Mumbai airport. Combining the style of a 19th century summer palace and aspects of a stately home with modern facilities and upscale amenities, Hilton Mumbai International Airport is the hotel of choice for business travelers. The hotel is situated near the prime business districts of Andheri, Bandra Kurla Complex, Powai and the Bombay Exhibition Center. Shopping, entertainment and dining at the Oberoi Mall-Goregaon, Phoenix market city are also nearby. This Mumbai hotel offers a premium destination for business meetings and events. Choose from 171 guest rooms and suites, as well as six flexible meeting spaces, including a ballroom and two grand halls. The hotel also offers a unique dining experience, contemporary spa and comprehensive fitness center. Each spacious guest room offers excellent amenities to meet the needs of all types of travelers. Upgrade to an Executive Room for private check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails in the private lounge. Savor delicious Indian and Chinese cuisine in the sumptuous Mumbai restaurants -The Brasserie and Imperial China. Relax by the tropical setting of the outdoor pool and sip drinks from the Garden Bar or enjoy live music next to an open fireplace at the Lounge Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Mumbai International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)