Hilton Mumbai International Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
The Leela Mumbai(Mumbai)
1,529 results
All reviewsinternational airportimperial chinaexecutive floorsmall hotelchinese restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopshort staybreakfast spreadexcellent hotelitc marathaspecial thankscomfortable stayindialoungeambiencestopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

On my recent trip to India I stayed in this hotel. It is conveniently located right across the Mumbai international airport. The hotel is a smaller property as compared to other 5 stars in the area. The rooms were great, the executive suite had complimentary fruits and chocolates to treat yourself. I liked the fact that there was a complimentary breakfast buffet every morning. They even included airport transfers in the rate. This hotel had an excellent pool-side restaurant "Flames" one of the best kababs I have ever had. Well that story is for another review. I would definitely recommend this for business travellers.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Dear Jolly K,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Mumbai International Airport! Thank you for recommending us to business travellers.

Flames has indeed become well-known for its kebabs and the team truly appreciates your compliments. We are also glad that you felt at home in our Executive Suite and enjoyed our breakfast buffet spread, complimentary fruits and chocolates.

It would be our pleasure to be of service to you again when you are next in Mumbai. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Most of Int'l flight out of Mumbai depart late in the evening or very early in the morning, so this is a good option if you don't want to be caught in a traffic jam and loose your flight.
the downside: it's far from the business district.
Other than that, it's a pretty decent business hotel with, as always in India, very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear SGB59,

Thank you for your kind review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is encouraging for the team to know that their warm service highlighted your experience with us and we very much appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel through Mumbai.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed here one night after a flight from the US to India. I chose a hotel near the airport as I would be flying to another city in India the next day. I am very glad I chose the Hilton- it is a top notch property in every way. I was really amazed at the luxury of this hotel. I was upgraded to the executive level and had a very spacious, beautifully appointed room. I also got free breakfast the next morning, which was cooked to order and delicious. The service was wonderful. I was almost sad to leave the next day! I think the only downside if you are visiting Mumbai is that it is far from the city center, but if you need to stay near the airport this place is fantastic.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear drjeff1968,

The pleasure was ours to welcome you to Hilton Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and for your feedback. We are delighted that you were comfortable and felt well-looked after during your brief stay. We look forward to being of service to you again when your travels bring you back to Mumbai.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

My two experiences in one week at this hotel started very well. My inbound stay was an overnight following the long haul flight LHR-BOM which lands at 00.35 I booked the hotel and airport transfer for the correct date, but thanks to the hotel they changed by booking so that my room was available for me as soon as I arrived (1.30am) not 11am the normal checking time! Great start.
Overnight stay was good, staff friendly and efficient.
Outbound stayed for 2 nights (paid for 3 checkout at midnight for 02.35 flight= extra night) I wonder if they did the same to someone else on my inbound leg?
Again staff were good but things started slip.
Went for dinner in buffet restaurant, was seated near patio windows, the door of which was used by staff as shortcut between pool bar and restaurant, when 5th person came past me whist eating my starter, each time not closing door properly it was time to move!
Moral to story do not seat guest in corridor and allow staff to use for short cuts! Incidentally "suit" present in restaurant all the time made no effort to stop it or even apologise afterwards!
Following morning letter under door written in BOLD and CAPITALS requesting that I got to reception and make an on account payment! A bit premature after only 2 nights!
A nice relaxing day by the pool was planned prior to overnight flight home, unfortunately this was not to be as a large group of non-residents arrived and immediately plugged in their own boom-box and treated all the guests around the pool to their selection of loud music. Each time a guest would request it was turned down it went down and back up within 10 minutes!
Moral to this hotel management should not permit non-residents or even guests to inflict their music choice and volume on others.
Overall a nice hotel, but requiring some attention to detail by the management.

Room Tip: Executive floor and perks well worth having

Dear Dave R,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stays at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, it was a pleasure having you with us.

It is good to know that your overall experience was positive. However, I am sorry to learn of the inconveniences during your second stay with us. I wish to assure you that your feedback is important to us and very much helps us to focus on the areas that require the necessary corrective actions. I have discussed your points with the team and we are taking positive steps forward to ensure that our processes are streamlined; that we effectively minimise the disturbance caused by "short cuts"; and that we endeavour to always deliver great stay experiences to our guests.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to extending our warm hospitality to you when you next travel through Mumbai.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Great hotel!

Conveniently located minutes from the airport. Staff was very nice.

Security a bit absurd. (but so is the entire Far East. They haven't figured out what is considered a risk...) We had some knives in our suitcases as we like to peel fruit. Our suitcases were x-rayed outside and they would not let them into the hotel..... I needed to go outside, remove them and give to the guards.

Other than that the place was clean, neat and very regal. The decor is pleasant and modern. Rooms a bit small.

If you're business is up North stay there. Don't fight the traffic to the hotels in the south of the peninsula.
Will surely come back.

Room Tip: Was there at night. Our room faced some new construction tower.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Dear Daniel1818,

Thank you for sharing your insights from your stay at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, it is good to know that you were happy with the hotel and our service.

With regards to security, the safety of our guests is at all times paramount and we cannot allow ourselves to compromise on this issue. We are sorry for your inconvenience but the removal of knives before entering the hotel is among the necessary measures we take to ensure safety.

We are nevertheless pleased that this did not take away from your overall positive experience with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Mumbai.