“Poor Show”

Hilton Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #29 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
jodhpur
“Poor Show”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Was booked on 7th july in Hilton to catch early morning flight but due to lack of coordination between Front Office & reservation most of my time was wasted with lot of avoidable irritation in terms of rate etc.
F&B was good in Resturant staff very attentive & nice. Good Buffet with very good service. Car drop to International Airport was on time with good driver. Only Reception girl was more like Security at Airport or Storekeeper. Rooms nice. But wasted lot many hours due to mistake of front office. As Hotel Professional i studied in Switzerland & did my CHA from Michigan i expected far more better product at Front Office. Praveen Shelley

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear Major Shelley,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, it is unfortunate that the miscommunication issue you experienced marred what could have been a truly positive stay.

I have personally investigated your case with my team members and we all agree that your situation could have been better executed. All of us here at Hilton Mumbai International Airport believe that excellent service, a professional attitude and reliability are integral to a positive guest experience. I am sure that you saw this through the courtesy and professionalism extended by our Food and Beverage team members. Please be assured that we have taken positive steps forward to address your feedback and uphold the exemplary service that reflects the Hilton name.

Thank you once again for your review, I am confident that my team is capable of delivering a better stay experience to you should you stay with us again in the future. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Vikas Kapai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
canada
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this Hilton and will definately return next time I am in Mumbai. The hotel is beautifully decored and the staff friendly and efficient. I have zero complaints or negitive comments with regards to this hotel, it is a gem and I would recommend it to all business men that require the convenience of being close to the airport and a good nights sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Dear Rigcat,

My team and I thank you for your generous review, it is always a pleasure when our guests enjoy positive experiences with us. I am very pleased that the warmth and professionalism demonstrated by my team made you feel comfortable and well-taken care of during your stay.

Your recommendation and continued patronage is valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Mumbai.

mumbai, India
Reviewed 12 July 2013

luxury redifined in this hotel, very near to the queen of soberbs in mumbai that is ' bandra' . location is very good near both the air ports that is international and domestic. and road connecting the national highway no. 8 . for my satisfaction as a frequent traveller it is five stars * * * * *. over all stay was nice. staff is very nice and helpful, reception counter does well with efficiency , dinning facility and location of it was good break fast buffet was good with south indian touch . i remember the taste of that spicey green chutney served with idli on my tounge.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Dear Aslam P,

It is a pleasure to learn that your recent stay with us was a luxurious experience. Thank you for your positive feedback on our service, facilities and food - my team of chefs is very pleased that the green chutney was your favourite! Do come and visit us again, we would be delighted to extend once again our hospitality to you in the future.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The hotel is very close to the International airport. I was there for a business visit and found it to be really good one. Although not comparable to Hyatt or Intercontinental, the hotel had a good ambiance and staff is very helpful. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are alike perhaps
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear colombus1981,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport. Your feedback is much appreciated and I am delighted that the service delivered by my team highlighted your positive experience with us. It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I arrive after midnight on a Saturday. I was immediately escorted to my room. I came down to eat at the midnight buffet. People were eager to help and offer suggestions. Staff in the restaurant, anticipated my needs and ordered items for me in advance of my request.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Dear Ditmars V,

My team and I are delighted that you felt comfortable and well-looked after during your recent stay with us. It is good to know that my team members demonstrated the warmth and professionalism that contributed well towards your positive experience. Thank you for your kind feedback and it would be our pleasure to be of service to you again soon.

Gurgaon, India
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The Hilton International Mumbai Airport Hotel was an average experience for me. Sadly the value for ambience and culture was out-done by the lack of attention to details displayed by the staff. My room was freezing at 18 degrees all night and in the morning I awoke with a severe headache. At dinner, I ordered a steak and got a half cooked meal after almost 45 minutes of waiting. I was disappointed, especially since this was at a Hilton property which is usually a five-star experience overall.

Dear G S R,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us and I appreciate your time in highlighting the areas for improvement.

I wish to assure you that the level of service you experienced during your stay is not typical of the high standards that we endeavour to deliver. Your feedback serves to remind the team of what is important to our guests' comfort and well-being, and I am confident that they continue to uphold the standards that are expected of a Hilton hotel. Moreover, your points regarding the room temperature control, restaurant service and food quality have already been conveyed to the team for their prompt action.

We sincerely apologise for your disappointing experience and hope that there will be another opportunity in the future to deliver a better stay experience to you. Thank you again for your feedback.

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 5 July 2013

second time I stayed at this hotel; convenient location for late international arrivals and departures, also not too far from domestic airport; small facilities but adequate for my purpose; I had a very noisy neighbor very limited dinning choices inside hotel; good services overall

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Eric W,

Thank you for staying with us again, your continued patronage is important to us and we very much appreciate your feedback. It is good to know that our location and facilities meet with your requirements and that our service has been consistent. We look forward to once again extending our hospitality to you when you next travel through Mumbai.