“almost excellent..”

Hilton Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #28 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Mumbai on work tour, with a couple of days stay-over to see friends and City. Hotel is close to airport. Important to avoid traffic.

Great check-in after short dfemoestic flight to lovely exec room on 5th floor.
Imran (Asst Duty Mangr) on front des very efficient. A colleague needed late checkout - no issues. Check-in staff were primed by a our corporate hosts who'd checked in before us.

Exec lounge is (small but) effective and nice for pre-dinner drinks

Hotel setting is very nice and a few steps from ITC which is majestic. Nice views of ITC garden.
Lounge pianist provides good ambiance.
Defintely be using this as base for Mumbai work.

Room Tip: try and get a room with ITC garden views. Surpirsed Internet is not free.. should be. This was kindl...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear WorkNPlayHomenAway,

Thank you for your kind review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport, I am delighted that you were well-cared for by my capable team and that you enjoyed your experience with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home in the near future.

Director Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Mumbai is a if not the center in India and Hilton Mumbai hotel and staff will make you want to come back.... After the first registration, most staff take to calling you by your name which is very service oriented. Also knowing your likes in the restaurants is also an added bonus. Hilton Mumbai has done a wonderful job....

Dear Gstephen G,

It is a great pleasure to know that our warm hospitality and attentive service highlighted your recent experience with us. It is this great personalised experience that we always endeavour to deliver to all our guests. My team members are truly encouraged by your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

this is next to my office and Hotel room was very clean and Quiet. it was a comfortable stay and most important is i slept well after a hactic day. i would say it is worth spending money here. staff was very nice and had an healthy Break fast. i Would surely recommend to stay here.

Dear Monil B,

Thank you for recommending Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are delighted that you were comfortable and felt well-looked after during your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again and continue to be at your service.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

It has evertything which a good hotel should have eg being closer to an airport, couteous staff who make feel you welcome, great choice of food and comfortable room where you can rest well after a days work or a day touring the city.
The staff are extremely helpful especially the crew in their restaurant "The Brasserie" who makes the start of the day a pleasant one.
The turnaround time for services is really quick and they take the feedback on a serious note. I cant say I didnt have any issues during the stay but the important thing is when I mentioned the problem to their duty staff I was kept informed on what will be done and they did it.
Customer service at its best and I would probably choose Hilton over the rest and recommend to my colleagues over other hotels in Mumbai.

Room Tip: I felt the first floor rooms are slightly bigger with a standard charge.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VIBESH
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear VIBESH,

Thank you for commending my team for their outstanding service during your recent stay with us. It is rewarding for them to realise that what they do everyday had a great impact on your comfort and well-being. We value your continued patronage and recommendation to your colleagues, and look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I just left the Mumbai Hilton and want to write this review as long as my memory is fresh. Actually, I can be very short. It is a beautiful hotel, apart from the Hilton in Venice probably one of the nicest of the Hilton brands I have been to. 19th century building, nice interior, a lot of class. I had a beautiful room on the 4th floor. Loved everything. The breakfast, the snacks in the lounge, the pool and the gym. The staff is very professional and friendly and helpful. When I arrived at the domestic terminal last night it was impossible to get a taxi, I called the hotel, they liaised with their man who was at the airport and ten minutes later I sat in the car to the hotel. When you need some information or advice, they do more than necessary to help. I checked in for two nights and feel sorry I cannot stay the full second night since my flight leaves during the night. If I come back and want to stay near the airport, I will certainly go back to the Hilton. If you come as a tourist and want to visit the city you will probably want to go somewhere closer to South Mumbai.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sunstar1019

Dear Sunstar1019,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your recent experience with us! Thank you very much for your positive feedback, which is encouraging to the team to continue delivering great Hilton hospitality experience to our guests. I am very pleased that you felt comfortable and well-cared for, and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The Hilton airport in Mumbai has been my hotel of choice there for many years. It has always had a nice human scale and lovely staff. The executive lounge has always been very pleasant and well worth the extra. I would not take the executive package here again and as I will be unlikely to stay there on my next trip that is not likely to be an issue. I can't put my finger on it but something has changed in the management style and it has lost its quasi-rustic attraction. A souless Hyatt or equivalent for me next time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your candid insights on Hilton Mumbai International Airport. I am very sorry to read that you have decided not to stay with us anymore.

I wish to emphasise how important receiving feedback from our guests is, especially as we continually strive to deliver the best Hilton hospitality experience to our guests, from our service to our products and facilities. I would very much like to be in contact with you directly to discuss your experience further because this will help us in focusing on what matters most to you and all our guests. Please feel free to send me an email directly to mehttab.siddiqui@hilton.com.

Let me assure you that your continued patronage is truly valuable to us and that it is always our pleasure to welcome you to your home away from home. I look forward to hearing from you and as always, my team and I continue to be at your service.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I live in Mumbai but don't find much time to go out of town on a holiday, so I decided to stay at this hotel in the city itself. The lobby is very welcoming. Soothing piano, eminent staff, great food all added to the gastronomical experience. Its a small but cozy place. The rooms are spacious, the service is top quality, the food is great too. The surroundings are peaceful. The bar is well stocked. Sitting in the lounge is relaxing too. The gym is really state of art. The spa is very cozy and the masseurs are well trained. The Oriental restaurant is quite authentic and the service is very hospitable. The pool is well placed and a good place to unwind. The breakfast spread was quite elaborate and so was the buffet dinner. The desserts were really swell. The reception staff were very friendly and courteous and generous too as they upgraded my room at no extra cost. The International airport is just a stones throw away. There was a Club floor for the club class rooms, which the manager was kind enough to show me, I found that very classy too. The banquet hall was very impressive and very regal.

Room Tip: Do try out the massage in the Spa of the Hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
HILTONMUMBAI, Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear ViralParikh,

Thank you for spending a well-earned break at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are honoured to be your oasis in the city!

My team and I thank you for your kind review and positive feedback on our guest room, facilities, dining options and our service, all of which highlighted your experience with us. Do visit us again, whether for another staycation or simply to enjoy our exciting dining options. It would be our pleasure to have you with us again.