“Nice place and new room, average service”

Hilton Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #30 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We are a family group and stay just for 1 night, check in very late and left early morning, so we did not have an opportunity to use other services.
The room is new and beautifully decorated, the lobby is grand and impressive.
the luggage service is very slow, take 10 min or more to get our luggages.
The breakfast is standard.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear baanthai,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hilton Mumbai Internationals Airport, we are glad that you and your family were generally satisfied with your overall stay experience.

We appreciate your feedback on our guest room, breakfast spread and luggage delivery. Due to the hotel being full during your stay, there were slight delays in luggage delivery and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you all back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

This was my first time ever in India. This hotel made my first experience all that much more amazing, The hotel is lush and luxurious. The rooms are super comfortable and the staff will do anything and everything to make sure your stay there is amazing. I couldn't ask for more from a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Richard M,

The pleasure was ours to deliver a great Hilton Mumbai International Airport experience to you on your first trip to India! Thank you for commending my team for their warmth and attentiveness, and we look forward to being of service to you again when you next travel through Mumbai.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This hotel continues to give excellent service to business clients, even though there have been a number of staff changes this year. It is a quiet retreat, yet very close to the airport for meeting guests arriving from all over India. Food is better quality than the Hyatt or ITC Maratha, which are in same road, and offers very good value for money. Regular base for twice yearly visits to Mumbai, and we will continue to use it on that basis. All the staff are extremely courteous and helpful, on occasions going a little OTT in their efforts to please, but that is quite understandable.

Room Tip: Rooms at front can be a bit noisy for light sleepers.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear PM02-08-44,

It is an honour and such a pleasure to receive your high praise and another great review of your Hilton Mumbai International Airport experience! Your encouraging feedback is both rewarding and motivating for my team members, who work very hard to deliver the best personalised service that is integral to our guests' experiences with us. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was very satisfied with the pleasantness of the staff right from the hotel car driver who received me at the airport till the check out staff. My colleague, Bill did not have a room booked but they accomodated him at the last minute despite the hotel being very full. I only wish that Hilton and ITC Grand Maratha join hands to lay the road which they share. It is in a terrible state and not these hotels responsibility. However considering the traffic to their hotels........

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from the wedding parties downstairs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear JagguSG,

Thank you for commending my team for their warm hospitality and attentive service during your recent stay with us. I am very pleased that they looked after you and your colleague well. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to Mumbai.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I am really Thanks to Mr.Mohd.Khasim (FROM RCI) who is booked nice hotel in Mumbai. hotel is really very very good,Superb Locations.all staff is polite. best part of our vacations is this hotel is nearest to shopping malls and international airport. Food was Amazing and really testy.. i had one problem in during stay,they had not Baby Cradle,my kid is 3 month old,and i was not disappoint for it. Pool area is very nice,over all my experience is Memorable and very enjoyable.. I again visit to this hotel Shortly. Once again Thanks to Mr.Khasim and Hilton international Mumbai..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank usman_kapadia

Dear usman_kapadia,

My team and I thank you very much for your generous compliments of Hilton Mumbai International Airport, it was our pleasure to deliver a memorable stay experience to you and your family. We hope to see you all again, should you return to Mumbai in the near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was extremely satisfied with the check-in and check-out process. Though I checked out before due booking date. This is issue was resolved very sensible. I staff was very helpful. This Morning Breakfast was at par with big names in this hotel business. I left place very contented.

Dear Sanjeev K,

Thank you for sharing your recent positive experience with us, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and felt well-looked after by the team. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Definitely can't go wrong staying here. This was my first trip to India in 17 years as I was staying here in transit 12 hours to Kerala in the AM. I was greeted by a driver as I exited the airport and escorted to an amazing BMW 7 series vehicle. Drivers were very professional and courteous. As we arrived at the hotel, I was greeted by security and a hotel representative who escorted me to my room on the executive floor (I am an Hilton Gold member). Savitha, the representative, was very professional and made the check in process seamless and easy. I was in my room and in bed within 15 minutes of arriving at hotel. Breakfast in AM was superb and I made it to my domestic flight to Kerala safely and on time. Phenomenal hotel and will not choose another hotel when staying in Mumbai again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear drumtech14,

It is a pleasure to know that your recent visit with us was an outstanding experience and has made us your hotel of choice in Mumbai. To know that we delivered a great experience to you on your return to India after 17 years is a wonderful achievement! We value your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors Gold member and continue to be at your service on all your future stays. See you again soon!