The best hotel I ever been! really fantastic! next to the gate of Mumbay, for a nice walk by the sea! Fantastic restaurants and boutiques inside the hotel, a marvellous swimming pool, bars...
The wing palace is the best place to stay: a 7 stars service!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1903, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai is India's first luxury hotel. Offering panoramic views of the Arabian Sea and the gateway of India, the hotel is a city landmark. The hotel offers 543 rooms including 54 suites, each adorned with original paintings and period furniture that exude an aura of old-world charm and elegance. The restaurants at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai offer distinctive dining experiences that cover the finest Indian and international cuisines - from casual, all-day eateries to Oriental, Japanese, Indian and Mediterranean fine dining. The hotel also houses the first licensed bar of Mumbai and also a beautiful sea-front restaurant for high tea and live music. Palace Services in the Palace Wing of the hotel add to the experience, where the butler plays the all important role of guide and assistant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- The Taj Hotel
- Taj Hotels
- The Taj Mahal Hotel
- Taj Palace Hotel