For me it was just the best stay I ever had, the only minus was the cleanliness of the room that could be better for this kind of hotel. The rest was excellent!
The breakfast close to the swimming pool, the room big and conformable and the price was ridiculous for the excellent service provided by the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1903, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai is India's first luxury hotel. Offering panoramic views of the Arabian Sea and the Gateway of India, the hotel is a city landmark. The hotel offers 550 rooms including 42 suites, each adorned with original paintings and period furniture that exude an aura of old-world charm and elegance. The restaurants at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai offer distinctive dining experiences that cover the finest Indian and international cuisines - from casual, all-day eateries to Oriental, Japanese, Indian and Mediterranean fine dining. The hotel also houses the first licensed bar of Mumbai and also a beautiful sea-front restaurant for hi-tea and live music. Palace Services in the Palace Wing of the hotel add to the experience, where the butler plays the all important role of guide and assistant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Taj Mahal Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- The Taj Hotel
- The Taj Mahal Hotel
- Taj Hotels
- Taj Palace Hotel