Taj Lands End Mumbai
US$123
US$133
US$94
3,867 results
All reviewsmasala baysea linkvista restaurantband standarabian seachinese restaurantclub roomsea facingcoffee shopbutler servicein room diningbusiness tripan upgraderoom serviceexcellent hotelgreat hospitalityexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I loved this place. Fab location (you might even bump into a Bollywood star). Room was classy and big with no detail spared. Everyday I got a little gift - bangles, an Indian pudding, flowers.

Not much more to ask for....

• Stayed: May 2014
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Squiffy1973,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities. The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Warm Wishes

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We took the weekend package and with a voucher got a upgrade to club floor. This time we took a pool and sea link facing room on 21st floor. The view was excellent during day n night. The room had all the comforts of Taj standard. We had a light dinner in the bar which is our favorite place. The club lounge is an excellent place to chill any time of the day. Worth visiting at least once a year to relax from Mumbai stress.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool and sea link on higher floors are better than front rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BalkrishnaShroff
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear BalkrishnaShroff,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Mumbai and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com<.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

we were in room 2540 on the 25th floor with a breathtaking view of the sea link. the ambiance of the room and the hospitality was par excellence. the staff was very courteous and made our stay very special. the club rooms offer butler services, high tea and cocktails at the club lounge which is an icing in the club room weekend package. its a little expensive but totally worth the money !!!

the experience at the jiva spa was impeccable. especially the masseuse rosy and rebecca gave us the best relaxing therapy ever...the ambiance and professionalism was par excellence

the in room services were a little slow...probably they were understaffed during our stay but nevertheless the staff is very courteous true to the taj hospitality.

the buffet breakfast at the vista was a little crowded on sunday morning...though the services and food was excellent.so be an early riser if you wanna enjoy it at lesiure...

over all it was a truly TAJ experience !!!
cant wait to go there again...

Room Tip: 2540 on the 25th floor has a breathtaking view of the sea link
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear ishanishah,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations. It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive and found the view from your room spectacular. We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. We offer a total of Six food and beverage venues in the hotel. Vista, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant that offers guests an experience of flavors from across the world.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Taj Land's End is a grand old hotel, a bit like a pre-war New York City apartment. It is well built and has class. My room was nice and large. I am also a huge fan of the location: in the Bandra neighborhood which is on the coast so some rooms have beautiful views of the ocean, and it is in a neighborhood popular with Bollywood stars so the people watching can be great. The hotel is conveniently located near the business district of BKC, and is by the Sea Link Highway to get down town. It is about 30 minutes from the airport. The gym is large and well equipped, and there is a nice patio although the pool is on the small side for serious swimming. The service is excellent. The bell boy was even able to have my dress shoes repaired in under 30 minutes! The breakfast is great especially if you are a fan of Indian breakfasts.

Room Tip: It is worth spending the extra $ and getting the sea view rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Gearhead85,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive and found the view from your room spectacular. We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city and are thrilled to be able to say that all of our 493 rooms and suites are sea facing! I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai! If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of the new Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities.

The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family