Taj Lands End Mumbai
US$114
Agoda.com
US$312
3,905 results
All reviewsmasala baysea linkvista restaurantband standarabian seachinese restaurantclub roomsea facingcoffee shopbutler servicein room diningbusiness tripan upgraderoom serviceexcellent hotelexcellent staygreat hospitality
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel offers good services (massage few restaurants and some high-end shopping) and some great views of sunsets over the Arabian Sea. Location is also very convenient if Mumbai is your hub and you need to be close to the airport. But if what your are after is the more touristic part of town, then you will be a good 40 minute cab-ride away (plus traffic). Bar closes at midnight, which I find slightly early for this kind of hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nico_LND
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Nico_LND,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Mumbai and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.
It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive. We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai! If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Have stayed here on multiple occasions, one of my favourite hotels in Mumbai - a classic can't go wrong hotel.

The service is first rate, the views are simply amazing and the food is on point. Over the years, the hotel has gotten a bit old and sluggish but this most recent stay was pleasantly surprised by its upgrades.

Very happy times...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear AVShawNYC,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We are so glad to have had you back with us during your recent visit to Mumbai. It pleases me to know that your stay was comfortable and you found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations. I'm also thrilled that you enjoyed the upgrades. We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I loved this place. Fab location (you might even bump into a Bollywood star). Room was classy and big with no detail spared. Everyday I got a little gift - bangles, an Indian pudding, flowers.

Not much more to ask for....

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Squiffy1973,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities. The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Warm Wishes

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We took the weekend package and with a voucher got a upgrade to club floor. This time we took a pool and sea link facing room on 21st floor. The view was excellent during day n night. The room had all the comforts of Taj standard. We had a light dinner in the bar which is our favorite place. The club lounge is an excellent place to chill any time of the day. Worth visiting at least once a year to relax from Mumbai stress.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool and sea link on higher floors are better than front rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BalkrishnaShroff
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear BalkrishnaShroff,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com<.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

we were in room 2540 on the 25th floor with a breathtaking view of the sea link. the ambiance of the room and the hospitality was par excellence. the staff was very courteous and made our stay very special. the club rooms offer butler services, high tea and cocktails at the club lounge which is an icing in the club room weekend package. its a little expensive but totally worth the money !!!

the experience at the jiva spa was impeccable. especially the masseuse rosy and rebecca gave us the best relaxing therapy ever...the ambiance and professionalism was par excellence

the in room services were a little slow...probably they were understaffed during our stay but nevertheless the staff is very courteous true to the taj hospitality.

the buffet breakfast at the vista was a little crowded on sunday morning...though the services and food was excellent.so be an early riser if you wanna enjoy it at lesiure...

over all it was a truly TAJ experience !!!
cant wait to go there again...

Room Tip: 2540 on the 25th floor has a breathtaking view of the sea link
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear ishanishah,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations. It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive and found the view from your room spectacular. We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. We offer a total of Six food and beverage venues in the hotel. Vista, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant that offers guests an experience of flavors from across the world.