I stayed here for two nights and the experience was delightful. Awesome food, great hospitality and pleasing ambience is how I would describe it. The rooms are well equipped and spacious. Gym, Sauna Jacuzzi and the pool are all very well maintained.
There is some sitting space in the lawns next to the pool, but unfortunately they don't serve dinner there. Drinks and starters are served there though.
Some places in the elevator lobbies could be improved for lighting and general maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Lands End Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel