Taj Lands End Mumbai
US$135
US$93
  • Breakfast included
3,863 results
All reviewsmasala baysea linkvista restaurantband standarabian seachinese restaurantclub roomsea facingcoffee shopbutler servicein room diningbusiness tripan upgraderoom serviceexcellent hotelgreat hospitalityexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days duribg the monsoons. The best thibg about this hotel is the staff and the next best thjbg is the view. I had a full sea facing room(overlooking bandstand), and oh my, the views in the morning after waking up were just astounding. Hotel facilities are so-so, nothjbg you wouldnt find at a standard 3-star hotel anywhere in the world. The location of the hotel is quite nice, close enough to Bandra restaurants and pubs but just far enough to make it sort of an escape from all the noise.
The breakfast buffet was average, ive had better at other hotels. I will remember this buffet though, for the most rubbery bacon i have ever had.
Overall, i think the next time i would rather stay at the taj palace in colaba (i prefer colaba over bandra anyway).

• Stayed: July 2014
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Mumbai and found the staff and the hospitality to be up to your desired expectations.

It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive and found the view from your room spectacular. We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy.

I am concerned about your feedback about the breakfast spread and in particular your comments about some of the items on offer. We will definitely look into it and assure you that your feedback will only help us achieve higher levels in our journey towards customer delight.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai! If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is another great hotel I have had the chance to stay at while in Mumbai and I shall never forget the style he friendliness and professionalism of the Staff. The hall smells like fresh flowers because it is filled with thousands of them and a limo will drive you if you need to go shopping. The Chinese restaurant is also enchanting and the food s very good. I am impressed ! Thank you so much !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for your detailed and appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm, hospitable and amicable behaviour. They are empowered to provide intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that they could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers a total of Six food and beverage venues, each offering a unique dining experience. Whatever cuisine may interest you we at Taj Lands End have something to offer. Our popular dining venues include Maritime By San Lorenzo, our Italian restaurant, Masala Bay, our Indian cuisine dining venue and Vista, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Apart from the regular spread at the dining venues, we regularly host food & beverage festivals for our guests, offering them the authentic flavors of the world.

The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon! If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

absolutely fantastic room. the view from room to the sea was fantastic.staff is courteous.
monsoon weather added magic to the view. was my first time here and would come back here again when visiting mumbai again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Mumbai and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.
It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive and found the view from your room spectacular. Like you rightly mentioned, the monsoon does add to the charm of the picturesque views that the hotel offers!

We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city with a total of 493 rooms and suites and I'm delighted to say that they ALL have a beautiful sea view. I’m so glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. We offer a total of Six food and beverage venues in the hotel. Vista, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant that offers guests an experience of flavors from across the world.

My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have stayed in this hotel along with the delegates who have come from Zambia. The hotel is amazingly located right in front of the sea. The hotel is located in the posh area of Bandra where most of the film celebrities live nearby.You can have a nice morning walk along the beach just in front of the hotel. I asked for a room with a nice sea view and the staff was kind enough to give me a room with the best view of the sea. Don't get surprised if you see film stars in the hotel. Overall an amazing place.

Try the restaurant 'Ming Yang' in the hotel. It serves authentic Chinese food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Reviewed 2 August 2014

A luxury hotel at excellent location . The check in gave a warm welcome .The hotel rooms start from 11 floor which per se is the first floor onward as the lobby is in 4 levels .the rooms with a full sea view are the odd number room from 1101 to 1127 . I stayed on 19th floor with full sea view and sea link view. It was the luxury room with all the electronic gadgets and was spacious and comfortable . Even all the curtain movement was controlled by electronic controls.Having breakfast looking at the sea was an out of the world experience . Will love to stay again

Room Tip: Ask for sea side rooms with odd numbers
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. We offer a total of Six food and beverage venues in the hotel. Vista, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant that offers guests an experience of flavors from across the world.