Stayed in Taj Lands End several times. Spacious rooms with very good view of the sea from higher floors and they offer our office a pretty good price too. They have a Sony Home Theater system in the rooms on which you can enjoy FM radio or even play your own songs. The breakfast menu is amazing. The life guard/instructor at the swimming pool was quite helpful and gave me a few tips on my breaststroke, which proved useful. Last few times stayed at Renaissance and missed the Taj.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Agoda so you can book your Taj Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel