“Best of the best”
Review of Taj Lands End

Taj Lands End
Ranked #12 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Toronto
“Best of the best”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This is a truly first class hotel
Service is impeccable and food menu is all encompassing to Indian tradition
I stay here often and love the manner in which staff always
Welcome a returning guest
Feels like a home away from home
See you soon
Cannot wait to return

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank DRHIND
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, 23 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It is always a pleasure to have you with us and we would like to thank you for your continuous patronage and also for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that at all times you found the service and attitude of our associates genuine and warm, and that they were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost professionalism and care.
We strive to go the extra mile and provide our guests with a comfortable, ‘home away from home’ experience and we are glad you had a warm, comfortable, and memorable experience with us, as always.

Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed to the team, who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with courtesy. We thank you for your patronage, recommendation and valuable feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Birgit Zorniger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (878)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay at one of the most fantabluous property of taj hotels. The hotel overlooks magnificent sea. Plush rooms with superb facilities for in house guests. Food is truly delicious and all restaurants offer great variety of taste and quality.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, 22 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for your detailed and appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel - with its breathtaking views.

Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers a total of Six food and beverage venues, each offering a unique dining experience. Whatever cuisine may interest you we at Taj Lands End have something to offer. Our popular dining venues include Maritime By San Lorenzo, our Italian restaurant, Masala Bay, our Indian cuisine dining venue and Vista, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Apart from the regular spread at the dining venues, we regularly host food & beverage festivals for our guests, offering them the authentic flavors of the world.

Orinda, California, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family stayed at Taj Land's end this past July, our first stop on a 3 week trip in India. We were very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful, the accommodations were excellent. OUr rooms were clean and well appointed. Everyone on the staff that we dealt with was very helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my friends, and will plan to stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room had a view of the India Ocean, some rooms look down to the south and can see the new bridge...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Virginia R
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, 16 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at The Taj Lands End, Mumbai. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

Bangalow, Australia
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had been mumbai for a training wherein i got a chance to stay in taj. It was a very pleasant stay. The hotel s situated in awesome surrounding. Had a nice visit. Hotel service s awesome. Food s very good.

• Stayed April 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities. The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I got to meet Siddhant Malhotra in the Gym then Aamir Khan And Imran Khan. In the restaurants I bumped in with Bipasha Basu, Arjun kapoor and Arjun Rampal. In some function I meet Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan , Karan Johar. But the stay in Taj was very good

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon! If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Vijay was superb at looking after us, the room was always clean and we found this towel elephant on the first day which the children adored!! If you zoom in on this photo you will see that it is made from the room towels!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, 14 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about the staff and Vijay delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future.

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Taj Lands End, Mumbai soon. If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed in Taj Lands End several times. Spacious rooms with very good view of the sea from higher floors and they offer our office a pretty good price too. They have a Sony Home Theater system in the rooms on which you can enjoy FM radio or even play your own songs. The breakfast menu is amazing. The life guard/instructor at the swimming pool was quite helpful and gave me a few tips on my breaststroke, which proved useful. Last few times stayed at Renaissance and missed the Taj.

Room Tip: Choose higher floor rooms for good view of the sea...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, 11 August 2014

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your detailed stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

It pleases us to learn that you were impressed with our service areas and facilities offered including the pool! Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our associates. We are happy that they were able to take care of all your requirements with warmth and professionalism and your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

The Taj Lands End, Mumbai is known for ‘taking an extra step’ and providing our guests with great experiences. We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai!