Vits Hotel
US$178
US$116
Agoda.com
1,198 results
All reviewspool sidepoolside restaurantinternational airportmidnight buffetroom servicenear airportbusiness tripcomfortable staydecent hotelhousekeeping stafffront officerooms are spaciousbreakfast spreadfood qualitybooked this hotelshort stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The location is very near to the airport and best if one is on transit, the staff are friendly and the rooms are pretty good. The breakfast was of very poor quality and taste, very disappointing as the food did not match the class of hotel. The location is bit far from the city centre and requires lots of traveling of one has work / shopping in the city malls. Overall ok but food factor seriously needs to be reconsidered.

Room Tip: Some rooms face the slum, it's fine if one just needs to sleep otherwise find one that does not face the slum.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Maxx703
VITSHotel, General Manager at Vits Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Mr.Maxx703,

Thank you indeed for staying and sharing your experience with us and providing us with the detailed feedback.

We are glad that you had an extremely pleasing experience at our hotel. Your positive comments regarding our rooms, location, breakfast & staff response is sincerely appreciated.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback. We hope to get more opportunity to meet your expectations till your stay with us. The entire team of The Vits Hotel, Mumbai looks forward to offer you a perfect stay.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed with my Swiss friend in July.it was a total disappointment .We were first given smoking room then shifted, the toilets were not clean and the floor carpets were shabby and needed replacement, my friends room smelt of fumigation.
I had good experience earlier . The location is convenient is the only plus point.
Will not like to return unless the hotel improves.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
VITSHotel, General Manager at Vits Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Mr. Sudhir D,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Vits Hotel, Mumbai and for your valuable feedback. I regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.I would like to reassure you that every possible measure will be taken to ensure that the issues highlighted in your feedback are effectively addressed, we remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service which is best in class.

Your Comments regarding Rooms & Cleanliness response is noted & briefed the team.

We hope to get another opportunity to meet your expectations. The entire team of The Vits Hotel, Mumbai looks forward to welcome you back and offering you a perfect stay.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 17 July 2014

For all the wonderful things the hotel provided, the service was by far the most outstanding. Clean and comfortable rooms, good food, and my basic business needs were all taken care of and provided with a smile. The employees were very kind and understanding of my American quirks and accommodating to my needs and time schedule. On top of it all, the rates were more than reasonable.

I would definitely stay at the VITS again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in Mumbai.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
VITSHotel, General Manager at Vits Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Mr.SJC80,

We are glad that you had an extremely pleasing experience at our hotel. Your positive comments regarding our Service, Rooms, Food & Staff response is sincerely appreciated. Y

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Amazing hospitality by PRANAY and his team . This was my first visit to Mumbai and I didnt have any idea about the roads, taxis and all . PRANAY guided me in everything .Must say that the place has further improved in its quality of service and ambience. The place is a real meeting of minds and when I was there had a great chance encounter with one of the leading educational thinkers of india who was also a guest there.. Priceless !!! and Thankyou. Kudos to the team for maintaining a consistent performance level and surpassing my expectations.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sushil369

Dear Mr.Sushil369,

We are glad that you had an extremely pleasing experience at our hotel. Your positive comments regarding our Reception Staff, location, Service & Staff response is sincerely appreciated.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I have spent 5 nights in the hotel and was happy that I had to go there only to sleep.try Indian food at the morning buffet because international dishes are not up to their standards. Rooms are good for the price but make sure you don't leave any valuables or keep your bagaes locked.the housekeeping has their keys to access rooms and cleaning it while you are away. I think it is not write once they handed over the room to you.Wi Fi is sooooooo low and keep on disconnecting continously. Make sure you get the confirmation in writing If you want the room few extra hours.the staff will fancy you with false information and will confuse you at the last moment that they have to charge you for a whole day and so on. They hardly smile. The food is sooooooo expensive .you can eat outside for a whole week for the price of their one meal. I don't recommend this hotel unless you go there just to spend the night. And I don't think anyone should rate it 4 star.it is no where near that.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Chaturikha A,

We thank you for your positive feedback on the Location & Hotel rooms. Your Comments regarding Housekeeping & Front Desk Staff and Internet response is noted & briefed the team.

Warm Regards