Midland Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Hotel Grant(Mumbai)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssanta cruzterrace gardenrooms are small but cleanroom serviceround the clocktrain stationnear airporthot waterdecent hotelbusiness tripsantacruzindian
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Clean rooms, friendly and efficient staff, fast internet, good restaurant on site, close to Santa Cruz rail, shuttle to airport, international close by. What more could you want? All in all, good value and I shall be staying there next time I need to catch an international flight.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dave_L142
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Reasonable and a decent place to stay for a 1/2 night(s) stay. Staff is friendly and cordial. Good place to stay if you want to cover BKC, Central & Western suburbs.

Very close to the SantaCruz(E) station on the Western line. Also very close to the Domestic terminal.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013

very nice hotel, the atmosphere of the family home was so well felt here, not far from the city center, the price per night extremely low and pleasant, the service friendly and young, I got a pretty big room is clean and smelling bathroom, ok price and location, I recommend

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2013

If you are looking for a comfortable place to rest between transits or for a short business trip this is the place to be.
Though it is located right near the Santacruz suburban station and road in front of the hotel, once you enter the property it’s surprisingly quieter.
Check-in was efficient; rooms are clean and well maintained with basic toiletries provided.
Room rate includes both ways round the clock transfers to international or domestic airports which are located at 15 min drive, which is the major plus point for selecting this hotel.
Complimentary breakfast is provided on roof top which is good. There are quite a few restaurants around the hotel apart from the hotels Garden Treat Restaurant.
There is an internet room which has all the communications facilities for quick scanning and printing too which was helpful. Wi-Fi is OK.
Staff was very good and courteous.
Overall nice experience, highly recommended to people in transits and short business trips.

Room Tip: Rooms towards backside are more quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Fayyaz S
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I did online booking of this hotel based on photos, otherwise I would have never preferred to stay in this hotel. The only plus point I found for staying in this hotel was the location was near to my work related place during my Mumbai visit and the airport pickup service was on time. Room was clean, still my overall experience was not good in this hotel due to following reasons: (1) Hotel is on road near to railway station and my allocated room was on road-side, so too much noisy place to stay. Rooms are clean, but hotel premise is dirty. (2) Room service is good, but available food in the hotel has below average quality. (3) I requested to clear my bills before an hour of my checkout time. Then manager told, it will take just 2 minutes and let's do it when you do checkout. Then he took 20 minutes at the time of checkout and in hurry I had to pay amount without verifying bills. Due to this delay I missed my outstation train. Later on I found, hotel charged me almost 300 Rs wrongly in the bill and included breakfast charges which were inclusion of package. Do check your bills at the time of checkout. (4) About hotel manager - I found hotel manager in morning was perfect guy, but manager in evening (black guy) was giving different answers to the same question at different times. So don't trust his words. I really had very bad experience due to manager's stupid guidance.

Room Tip: Road side rooms are too much noisy, so avoid opting those for night stay.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family