Convenient as it is essentially an airport hotel. They offer free pick up and drop off service which comes handy and stress-free espeically for foreign traveller.
It is what you would expect for an international hotel chain, it didn't disappoint the Hyatt brand. Staff friendly and helpful. Room spacious and clean. The toilet is interesting. There is no physical barrier between the shower area and the sink and loo, if you are not careful you can cause a havoc of water splashing all around.
I had the luxury to enjoy a slow breakfast before my flight. It was a very very enjoyable breakfast with great selection of food, indian or international.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai