Stayed here for business in October. Hotel offered hotel transfer to/from airport. Breakfast is complementary. For a few Rs more I upgraded to Regency Club which included free wi-fi, access to club, and the other perks of the club (evening cocktails for ex). I tried the spa for a pedicure and would recommend foreign travelers to bypass this experience as it is not worth the money. The facility is ill-equipped for nail services. The gym was great and had a nice view of pool...and the ongoing construction nearby. Overall pleasant stayed made more enjoyable by white glove service of the entire staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai