I stayed in this hotel for 2 days from October 20th to 22nd . The proximity to the air port is an added advantage of this property (ITC Maratha,Hilton and Leela are all in it's neighbour hood only).
The rooms are very good and the bathrooms are spacious. In our room, the bathroom doors are sliding type without locks and hence we felt it as a discomfort as I myself and my friend shared the room. The house keeping and other services were excellent. The quality and variety of the dishes they serve in the break fast buffet really deserves a special mention.
The security check for the vehicles as well as the guests while entering the hotel is very strict. They were not even allowing photography in the hotel premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai