I've stayed here on 3 different occasions and each time the reception both for check in but especially for check out has been really slow, if heading to the airport I would suggest heading down at least 30 minutes early to check out.
The Hyatt club lounge is fantastic a decent variety and friendly helpful staff. The room service is quick and the food tasty. The buffet breakfast is amazing so much variety you don't know where to start, although the wait staff are very slow and even when there was hardly anyone in the restaurant they forgot our drink orders.
The rooms are nice especially the rooms over looking the pool area.
Location wise it's fantastic, a minute from the International airport and 10 minutes to domestic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai