Ramada Plaza Palm Grove
Hotel Ajanta(Mumbai)
  • Restaurant
JC Chalet(Mumbai)
View Hotel
All reviewsjuhu beachsea facing roomstreet foodexcellent locationhealth clubhousekeeping staffpool sidebreakfast spreadhotel is locatedan upgradebusiness trippleasant stayfront officeexcellent staycoffee shopshort staybusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night with my friends, we booked 2 rooms. The rooms were clean, bathroom was clean and complete. the hotel is located at juhu beach not really far from mumbai airport. But there werent attractions that we could find around the hotel. It is hard to find restaurant,we have to travel by car.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Ramada_Juhu, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, Mumbai.

Ramada Plaza Palm Grove

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I arrived at 3.00am on the 21st May to rest at the hotel for a day and start work the next day(22nd). My room master control panel was not working and I had to complain repeatedly till it was put right at 2.30pm on the 22nd. This cost me a day room charge. The check in and check out is at midday.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada_Juhu, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Survey. We are deeply concerned to hear of your experience at the Ramada Palm Grove Mumbai. We thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the manner in which your request was handled at the hotel.

The matter has been taken up very seriously with the concern team. We would like to assure you that we have investigated all the reasons for the lapse in service and corrective measures have already been initiated. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

I hope we can convince you that this one odd incident should not diminish your view to Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai. We truly value your patronage of Ramada Plaza Palm Grove and apologize once again for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay due to faulty control panel in the room. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service on a daily basis. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 91 22 26112323.

Assuring you of our best attention and services always.

Randhir Tanwar

Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hi

Its really a nice hotel to stay with family or friends.

True value of money. Food is good, nice staff and excellent location.

But if you are looking for budget hotel then this is on a bit higher side.\\

Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests. Your feedback helps us in improving our product and services. We have been keeping pace with the changing trends in terms of facilities and amenities offered at the hotel. There is a great focus on regular up-keep and maintenance of the hotel. Our pricing is comparable to similar properties in the area and we feel we provide good value given our central & idyllic location and extensive facilities.

Ramada Plaza Palm Grove.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a great stay with them. Hotel staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. I find it worth my $$$ as because i can have a amazing sea view from along with a great deal in price. However internet was not very fast but who care as we were busy having our own moments. Love to be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Ramada Plaza Palm Grove.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Its a worn out property with slow service and the staff is not very humble. Well i stayed for 2 nights with my wife. I had a couple of friends coming over to sit with us as it was our last night in mumbai. The front office manager just stopped my friends from coming up, we requested that we would be here for a while then would go out for dinner, but he became very rude. Well thats not acceptable from a hotel manager. Anyways after a lot of arguements and waiting in the lobby for over an hour, we came to a solution.
The rooms are old damp and have a particular smell. The service is slow. The breakfast looks second hand.
This hotel is not worth the money or the effort.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beachbouy123

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai!!

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation during your recent visit to Mumbai and providing a feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your feedback helps us in improving our product and services. We have been keeping pace with the changing trends in terms of facilities and amenities offered at the hotel. There is a great focus on regular up-keep and maintenance of the hotel. Our pricing is comparable to similar properties in the area and we feel we provide good value given our central & idyllic location and extensive facilities. We regret that this was not your impression.

We look forward to welcome you again at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai and hope you will give us an opportunity to do so.

Warm Regards