“Very nice experience!”
Review of The Sahil Hotel

The Sahil Hotel
Ranked #29 of 484 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Was looking for a nice clean and safe hotel in central mumbai for a short visit and came across this place. I must say its a really good bargain and value for money. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Though the bathroom and toilet lack privacy if you are sharing the room (separated by a sliding glass door only). Location is really good as it is close to many good locations around Mumbai. Breakfast was fine though good for the price of the rooms. They also have gym which I didnt get a chance to use. They also have a car park incase you have a private car. Wifi was also complimentary.
I would definitely visit again and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: The higher floor rooms, away from the elevators at the ends of either corridors are the best.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wkqatar
IMS21, General Manager at The Sahil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Best Western Hotel Sahil!

Thank you very much for sharing the Excellent review. I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed Best Western Hotel Sahil Hospitality and Experience. It is feedback like yours that really motivates us to continue and further enhance our services.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I m frequently visiting mumbai for my professional work. From last two visit I stayed in Best Western Hotel Sahil. It's good hotel with good room and ambiance. Complimentary breakfast is good. Convenient place as centrally located near Bombay Cental. Highly recommended, value for money.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kailashpandey
IMS21, General Manager at The Sahil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Best Western Hotel Sahil!

Thank you very much for sharing the hotel review. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback. I am also happy to read that you enjoyed the hotel ambience, amenities and the breakfast buffet.

We will ensure that Best Western Hotel Sahil Hospitality and Dining Experience are of the highest standards at all times.

Do look forward to welcoming you again at Best Western Hotel Sahil.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a good property and trust me, it is by far, the cleanest, the safest and the best in food in Mumbai I have stayed in. Good service and well budgeted. Keep up the good work!!! Had a wonderful service from entering the premises till leaving the premises. Next to Mumbai central station, Mumbai central bus stand and bang opposite City Centre, the best place to stay for business and regular travelers!!!

Room Tip: Cheap rooms, clean rooms and good stay-in dine
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Rudely

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Best Western Hotel Sahil!!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Break fast quality has to improve else fine good n room is excellent good location rest we enjoyed our stay n hotel is centrally located..n convenient rate... We will recommend this hotel to our friends

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Kirtivilas

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Best Western Hotel Sahil!!

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive comments on Trip Advisor. It is very encouraging and motivating for all of us to receive such positive feedback. I have also taken good note of your suggestion for improvement in the breakfast.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Best Western Hotel Sahil in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I celebrated my daughter's first birthday here and they were kind enough to provide me two banquet halls side by side and other basic facilities like Music connection. Ambiance is Excellent. So is Staff who were very helpful throughout the function.The food was too good and all my guests loved it. Special thanks goes to the Chef and the cooks who made such delicious veg and non-veg fare.The location is in heart of Mumbai near Mumbai Central station so there is no excuse for you not to have your next celebrations there. I recommended this place to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarosh84
IMS21, General Manager at The Sahil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you again at Best Western Hotel Sahil.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my 2nd Stay at this property in 3 months time. Everything was good apart from the food. Quality and Taste of food needs major improvement. and Room Service is very slow. Rooms are nice and cleanly maintained. Very centrally located hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Gaurav_jsr

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I have gone through your feedback and taken a note of all the areas of improvement and definitely assure positive improvement in our services.

I must thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to your visit again at Best Western Hotel Sahil.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Hi travellers, i have been to this hotel on 28.06.14. I will rate this hotel 4.5/5. Ambience is unbelievably good. Rooms are perfectly designed @ lights,bath fittings,bed. Its location is opposite to city centre shopping mall, Nagpada. Its just 3.5 Kms from CST railway station & 0.5 Km from Mumbai central (BCT) railway station. Total 9 floor building with top 2 floor reserved for banquet. Mcdonalds & KFC is just opposite to this Hotel. Hotel staff is very co-operative & polite. Even they allow me to check in 1 hr earlier. Location is just perfect as it is centrally located in Mumbai. Food quality is good. Breakfast is just right.

Gateway of India is 4.5 Kms from this hotel. Chowpati is just 2 Kms. Marine drive also 3.5 Kms from this hotel. You can take a break in between your city tour, relax and continue in the evening by taxi/private car.

Overall i strongly suggest this hotel for stay and it will be surely my most preferred hotel in Mumbai.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Rakesh B
IMS21, General Manager at The Sahil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014